Even though we are awful, we got a shot at the wild card

uticaclub

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where is Jim Mora when we need him..."PLAYOFFS...What, are you kidding me....PLAYOFFS!!!!"

Look, right now, mainly our secondary is saving our butts. I hope Jauron sees how big of a difference Byrd & Wilson make as starters. But, our offense looks terrible. In the last 2 games, we had 2 to 3 good drives in each game and a ton of bad drives on offense. Special Teams has turned around, but our offense has to get more than 2 to 3 good drives to keep winning games.

Guest dog14787
If we beat Houston and the Fish beat the Jets, we will be in the last wildcard spot. Our destiny will be in our own hands.

Go BILLS !!

I seen the same info posted on another post and wanted to go back and make reference to it, but it disappeared so I'm glad you brought it up again. Its amazing that we could be playing for a wild card spot this weekend if this was the last game of the season. ( I do hope the info is correct)

If that doesn't fire folks up I don't know what will :unsure:

If we beat Houston and the Fish beat the Jets, we will be in the last wildcard spot. Our destiny will be in our own hands.

Go BILLS !!

I seen the same info from another post and wanted to go back and make reference to it, but it disappeared so I'm glad you brought it up again. Its amazing that we could be playing for a wild card spot this weekend if this was the last game of the season.

You left out that Jacksonville, San Diego, and Baltimore would all have to lose for that to be true.

I seen the same info posted on another post and wanted to go back and make reference to it, but it disappeared so I'm glad you brought it up again. Its amazing that we could be playing for a wild card spot this weekend if this was the last game of the season. ( I do hope the info is correct)

A Monday morning press conference where the Bills would be announcing the firing of Head Loser Coach Richard Jauron. That would definitely fire me up.

And before anybody can say it, I realize it will NOT happen this Monday, and that Jauron is the head coach of the Bills probably until the end of the year, regardless of record, and he could the HC even after this season.

This is crazy - we got one thread talking about booing Ralph out of the stadium at his HOF ring ceremony, several others about who should replace Jauron, still others about how the season is over and who we should draft in April, and now we're talking about our wild-card scenario.

It's Week 7 folks - we still got 9 games to play... :lol:

15 and 4 baby!!! :unsure:

GO BILLSSS!!!!

REVERSE THE CURSE!!!!! :w00t:

(couple more edits and I'll get the math right :w00t:)

Go BILLS !!

you do of course realize wild card is a conference spot and it doesn't mean 2nd place in the division. its awarded to the 2 non-division winning teams that had the overall best conference records.

Guest dog14787
You left out that Jacksonville, San Diego, and Baltimore would all have to lose for that to be true.

I never verified anything, I was kind of hoping the original poster did and it was one of them things that if its false, let someone else figure it out.

Believing it was much more enjoyable, but hey, we know 500 is inching our way closer and being 4-4 at the bye gives us all reason to hope for a playoff spot.

Yeah you're right I did. But we're still right in it for that last wild card. I don't care what all the whiny wimpy complaining losers on this board think, we're right in this thing. Just because our offense wasn't so good last 2 weeks doesn't mean it won't be better Sunday.

Go BILLS !!