QB Controversy

FIVE

So are we excited for TE to return. Do we stick with Fitz. Honestly I am right in the middle on this one. We must remember TE's last performance was a 6 - 3 loss to Cleveland in the B - Lo.

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So are we excited for TE to return. Do we stick with Fitz. Honestly I am right in the middle on this one. We must remember TE's last performance was a 6 - 3 loss to Cleveland in the B - Lo.

we must remember he wasn't aided by this many turnovers.

we have put up 20 pts with 4 turnovers and 16 points with 6 turnovers.... our offense has been WORSE under fitzpatrick... ahhh!

we must remember he wasn't aided by this many turnovers.

we have put up 20 pts with 4 turnovers and 16 points with 6 turnovers.... our offense has been WORSE under fitzpatrick... ahhh!

LMAO at your claim...

You do realize that two of our measly 8 TD's while Trent was QB were from Moormans fake and Schobels INT return right?

You also realize that under Trent we had one offensive TD since week 2 right and none in our last 12 qtrs of play before Fitz hit Evans in the Jets game...

You also realize we had no offensive TD's in a game where we held the opposing QB to TWO completions right under Trent...and that it was a terrible D to boot...

I'm not sure Fitz did anything today that Trent doesn't do, except for the first pass of the game (i.e., the ball to TO in the middle of the field, which he dropped).

If Fitz can work the middle of the field and throw the ball even in the vicinity of our receivers, I'd start him over TE.

Um...challenge. Did you watch any of the games this season? Fitz at least throws to his wide receivers. Granted some of those throws early didn't look very good, but at least he doesn't check down...every...single....time. Trent does not throw long passes to his receivers or give them a chance to get open, at the first sign of anything he checks down.

LMAO at your claim...

You do realize that two of our measly 8 TD's while Trent was QB were from Moormans fake and Schobels INT return right?

You also realize that under Trent we had one offensive TD since week 2 right and none in our last 12 qtrs of play before Fitz hit Evans in the Jets game...

You also realize we had no offensive TD's in a game where we held the opposing QB to TWO completions right under Trent...and that it was a terrible D to boot...

Fitz is no better.

Our touchdown production clearly says otherwise...

For the record I dont think he is very good...that being said, he is still a better option than Trent, just ask Lee Evans...

I'm pretty sure we had 39 yards of total offense in the first half?