FIVE

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dog14787
You mean the same Saints game we lost because Trent couldnt do squat? LMAO

Dude, two weeks ago you said bench Trent, he is done, bring on Fitz. Since then, all Trent has doen is play one half of football and get hurt. So what are you basing your flip flop on now considering Trent has shown nothing to indicate he would be better than he was when you said bench him he sux?

Yo Dog14787, when are you going to change that avatar...You look like a Pedifile who just posted a personal ad on nambla.org

Then when I click your name it gets even creepier as there is your creepy Pedifile pic on one side and a pic of a naked dudes back on the other side...WTF?

So, how long have you been a member of NAMBLA?

LMAO

How about I start pulling up your BS you have been spreading since you started posting here at TSW and harassing folks.

I pray I never see Trent play for the Bills again. Ever.

I 2nd that and 3rd that and 4th that and.............

ryan fitzpatrick it is

It's pretty sad when we have gotten to the point when we are happy that a QB tries to get the ball to out weapons. His passes were off the mark all day and try all you want if it is incomplete, it's the same result as not throwing the pass at all. I will be happy when we get a QB who actually GETS the ball to out weapons.

We definitely need a new QB, but give me the guy who makes the throws over the guy who doesnt all day long because some of them will connect (see both Evans TD's, his deep pass today, the deep one overturned last game) and when they do, we score or get into position to score.

Trent doesnt do that...thats why he is a worse option. You want to know how to fail 100% of time >>> Dont Try

We definitely need a new QB, but give me the guy who makes the throws over the guy who doesnt all day long because some of them will connect (see both Evans TD's, his deep pass today, the deep one overturned last game) and when they do, we score or get into position to score.

Trent doesnt do that...thats why he is a worse option. You want to know how to fail 100% of time >>> Dont Try

Agreed.

I am pretty sure we play two halves...

Fun note for you too...Trent is the lowest rated QB during the first halves of games in the NFL...so whats your point?

Still waiting on that link...

Yo Dog14787, when are you going to change that avatar...You look like a Pedifile who just posted a personal ad on nambla.org

Then when I click your name it gets even creepier as there is your creepy Pedifile pic on one side and a pic of a naked dudes back on the other side...WTF?

So, how long have you been a member of NAMBLA?

LMAO

How about I start pulling up your BS you have been spreading since you started posting here at TSW and harassing folks.

LMAO, Just like I said, I never used the words you accused me of or said it in the way you like to claim I did...so thanks for proving my point from my other thread.

Why is it everytime you are called out for flip flopping BS all you can do is bring up this one post? Seriously? Rather than just address the post, you bring this one up despite I apologized to you three times after you got your vag so hurt.

So, for the record, I officially take back my apology, you clearly just want to milk this to cover your retarted posts you always make, and quite honestly, you earned this post when I wrote it as you did nothing but barrage me with inuslts when I didnt agree with your claims of greatness of your boyfriend Trent. You can dish it but you cant take it...why dont you go grab that stuffed bunny in your avatar now and suck your thumb while you cry in the corner about it...

meh, except for the fact that he's been to gun shy trent has clearly shown he does everything better than fitz. i say put trent back in and if he doesn't show a bit more urgency in his decision making, pull him for fitz. clearly fitz got the ball a bunch of extra times and threw bad picks against the jets and eventually got lucky and hit evans for some passes.

imo trent gets another shot to lose the job as both aren't that great.

Link to what?

Never mind, I scorlled back...you are asking for a link to the lowest rated first half QB...

One, I mean to write "amongst" the lowest rated, but if you want more info here you go as I have already done the leg work once to this offseason to compare to the others and posted it here.

2008:

In the first half of games:

3 TD's, 6 INTS, 75.3 QB rating

You made the claim below:

link?

I just posted it...I did the leg work in the offseason when I read a report on how bad he was in the first half.

Again, meant to write amongst the worst, but none the less, it doesnt change anything about the original point when he said Fitz was terrible in the first half as Trent clearly is himself.

Thats 3 TD's in about 26 quarters of play for him last year during the first halves of games...do you really want to dispute if he is amongst the worst first half QB's in the NFL? To go along with 6 INTS (and its double digit turnovers when you add in fumbles)...

I just posted it...I did the leg work in the offseason when I read a report on how bad he was in the first half.

Again, meant to write amongst the worst, but none the less, it doesnt change anything about the original point when he said Fitz was terrible in the first half as Trent clearly is himself.

Thats 3 TD's in about 26 quarters of play for him last year during the first halves of games...do you really want to dispute if he is amongst the worst first half QB's in the NFL? To go along with 6 INTS (and its double digit turnovers when you add in fumbles)...

Yes, but I was not comparing him to Trent and his total was 123 yards. (2 halves).

Never mind, I scorlled back...you are asking for a link to the lowest rated first half QB...

One, I mean to write "amongst" the lowest rated, but if you want more info here you go as I have already done the leg work once to this offseason to compare to the others and posted it here.

2008:

In the first half of games:

3 TD's, 6 INTS, 75.3 QB rating

1. It is 2009

2. Where is the link which shows a comparison of QBs first halfs for 2009?

3. Hard to believe you fabricate the claim that TRENT IS THE LOWEST RATED passer in first halfs this season.

Guest dog14787

QUOTE (Alphadawg7 @ Aug 30 2009, 02:34 AM) *

Absoulutely! Our O Line WILL be better than it was eventually. My guess is that you never played football...The O Line takes the longest to gel, it doesnt happen over night and we have some rookies too...We without a doubt have more talent on our O Line now than we did last year, they just arent together yet. Its a coesive unit.

Another famous quote from Alphadawg, now isn't this fun, and I have more juicy stuff, so how are you liking a taste of your own medicine.

I don't think Fitz has outplayed Trent. What I do think is that 2 wins with Fitz at the helm might help to improve both QBs. They're winning and Trent knows they are doing it without him. It doesn't hurt to start Fitz as long as they're winning and games aren't lost because of him. I hope both improve because of the situation. For now, leave Fitz in. When was the last time we won 2 in a row? Small miracles. Lets celebrate. :lol: