Upset special...

gomper

Miami upsets the Saints 24-20. Makes me sick to write it but..i got a feelin'...

almost...but then the Dolphins remembered they are a completely 1 dimensional offensive team with no QB, have a number 1 WR that would be lucky to be number 4 on most teams depth charts, and aren't supposed to win games against teams like the Saints...

Miami upsets the Saints 24-20. Makes me sick to write it but..i got a feelin'...

I thought you were crazy when you posted this, then i look at the score and it was 24-3...I was very surprised. I did feel like NO was going to come back once they got that first TD, but I was even further surpised Miami hung with them still even after NO came to life in the second half and they still almost pulled it off.

So even though you were wrong, props to you for seeing the competitive game as I expected NO win easily...

I thought you were crazy when you posted this, then i look at the score and it was 24-3...I was very surprised. I did feel like NO was going to come back once they got that first TD, but I was even further surpised Miami hung with them still even after NO came to life in the second half and they still almost pulled it off.

So even though you were wrong, props to you for seeing the competitive game as I expected NO win easily...

Fins playcalling cost them this game. Only ran 10 times for squat in the second half after gaining 120+ with Ronnie & Ricky in the first half. OC got too smart for his own good. Figure it out - Ronnie & Ricky or Ted Ginn & Davon Bess? Should be a no brainer.