The Bills won, but that was a bad reversal on Evans

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It has to be irrefutable. To me, it looked less like a bobble than a clean shift to his left hand. In any case, it really has to be clear. That was not.

That call is not made in Rich Stadium.

It has to be irrefutable. To me, it looked less like a bobble than a clean shift to his left hand. In any case, it really has to be clear. That was not.

Sorry I think you are being biased he clearly bobbled the ball before completing the catch out of bounds the Refs actually got one right.

I'm with ya 100%

There has to be irrefutable evidence to overturn a call. That was not a bobble and there certainly was not enough to overturn that one. BS call.

I'm with ya 100%

There has to be irrefutable evidence to overturn a call. That was not a bobble and there certainly was not enough to overturn that one. BS call.

it was enough of a non bobble to have the ball start to slide up his chest.

overturning the call was right

That was a bad reversal. I thought it was a catch. It looked like he perhaps purposely let go of the ball with his right hand so that he could brace himself with his right hand while holding the ball with his left hand.

If they called it the other way to begin with, I could understand replay not overturning the original call -- but I do not understand how there was enough evidence to overturn the original call here.

That was a bad reversal. I thought it was a catch. It looked like he perhaps purposely let go of the ball with his right hand so that he could brace himself with his right hand while holding the ball with his left hand.

If they called it the other way to begin with, I could understand replay not overturning the original call -- but I do not understand how there was enough evidence to overturn the original call here.

There wasn't; the Bills got jobbed and overcame it. Happened all the time in our favor, about 18 years ago.

As soon as you start to have to magnify the image in order to get something from it, it's no longer irrefutable. Case of where they are taking technology too far and it ruins the game. IMHO do away with the whole possesion rule; either you have it or not and if you didnt have it and loose the ball its a fumble.