BUF@NYJ Game Thread

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously, this is why I genuinely dislike the Pats. 45-0 after the half in the snow, Tom Brady is still in the game and they are throwing all over the field. !@#$ing classless.

I get that sentiment, I do. But I really disagree. If I were a Titans fan (though I am a *Pats hater) it would bug me, but at the end of the day this is the NFL, not college. It's the Titans job to stop the Pats. It's the Pats job to score.

You don't run out the clock in the 3rd quarter. Ever.

Now in the 4th quarter? I take Brady out (and I bet BB will).

The Pats are classless in a lot of ways, but this isn't one of them.

Seriously, this is why I genuinely dislike the Pats. 45-0 after the half in the snow, Tom Brady is still in the game and they are throwing all over the field. !@#$ing classless.

They just want Brady to get a record for most TDs. Make the Patriots look better.

Edit-Now its 51-0 Moss caught another TD. I'm happy I got him on my fantasy team right now.

56"?!?

Awesome! Congrats!

Stop THAT!! You'll go blind!

P.S. Don't call the store. It's not your TV fu -er.. messin' up, it's what you're watchin'

Here's the best part:

It was my wife's idea and she talked me into it because the 46" inch wasn't big enough. :lol:

I've watched him play in live game action before and he actually looked very very good.

Granted I don't think he stands any more of chance than Edwards or Fitz in this clown college offense, but the guy really deserves more of a legitimate look than the Bills have given him.

This!

3 years here and never sees the field in a regular season game. Might as well use this game to see what we have going forward with -yet another- revamped 'O' plan.

I wanna see him play today.