BUF@NYJ Game Thread

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone see T.O. trying to pump up the Jets crowd? Only a matter of time before this guy blows a gasket. He's too much of a competitor not to.

BTW...With Trent Edwards suffering another concussion and most likely be out for a minimum of 2 games, maybe the Bills should go out and try to trade for QB. What about Culpepper? He's got an arm and could do something with this offense and we could get him cheap.

You mean his two concussions? Behind the worst O-line in football? Or his injuries in college, playing behind one of the worst O-lines in the Pac 10? I'm not a defender of Trent's play on the field, I think its been terrible. I think Fitzpatrick at least taking chances (however terrible his throws have been) shows that Trent is far too careful.

That being said, Trent is 6-4 230 pounds. He is not Sam Bradford. And I think it is ridiculous to believe that certain people are "more fragile" than others based on concussions.

As far as I know, you play behind the offensive line your team has. And I guess we'll just disagree that some people are more fragile than others.

No. They wouldn't have. That's the point. McNabb has been hit harder about 10 times today by the Raiders and he's still getting up ... and he has a broken rib.

Just saying.

That's impossible. The Eagles have the 2nd best LT in the league---he's a +8.6!!!

Anyone see T.O. trying to pump up the Jets crowd? Only a matter of time before this guy blows a gasket. He's too much of a competitor not to.

BTW...With Trent Edwards suffering another concussion and most likely be out for a minimum of 2 games, maybe the Bills should go out and try to trade for QB. What about Culpepper? He's got an arm and could do something with this offense and we could get him cheap.

Culpepper blows plus he was injured today and left the game.