Youth raise money for message "Fire Jauron"

BillsZubaz

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A lot of worthwhile charities could've used that money. What an embarrassment, especially considering it's nothing more than a tactic to humiliate a nice guy who happens to be a lousy football coach. It won't have an effect on Ralph Wilson one way or another.

Just because Jauron can't coach doesn't mean you drag him through the mud.

Sounds like an incredible waste of money.

If they really wanted to get their message across, they could save money and boycott the games.

Only way they could do that is give everyone equal ticket price in cash before they enter the stadium. People paid for the tickets and they aren't going to waste their money. No matter how bad the team is. Me, I'm trying to get rid of my Nov 1st ticks and having a hard time doing it myself.

He wasted $1200 that could have gone to a better cause?

I agree this is distasteful and makes Buffalo look bad, and is unfair to Jauron, but $1200??? Seriously? How much money are we spending to crash objects into the moon? Or how much is budgeted to get us back to the moon?

I think $1200 in the grand scheme is nothing. The kid wanted to make a billboard. Could have bought a PS3, some games, and a dime bag and spent the same and no one would have said a thing.

:wallbash:

The billboard is stupid looking and tasteless. Poorly disguised shameless self-promotion. I wonder how old this guy is...I'll give him a pass if he's just kid. However, people who give money to these "causes" should be put on a list and then never be allowed to gripe about any money-related problems they have.

Of course this did bring about a hilarious comment on Jerry Sullivan's blog about it:

Seriously...STOP GIVING THIS GUY MONEY! He is a slimy kid. And his father molested 2 minor girls after he got them drunk. I can't believe people are allowing this kid to take peoples money

Posted by: Jo | October 14, 2009 at 10:28 PM

:wallbash::censored::lol: Easy there, Jo...

This "kid" is exactly that. An 18 year old kid who, like many of us is fed up and tired of the garbage that gets put on display every weekend. He's also a kid who just wants answers as a fan of the Buffalo Bills. There is serious discontent here people. You talk about money and finding a better way to spend money, well I think Ralph should do the same thing. Go find another way to go make money Ralph. He's raping the Buffalo Bills fans by being crazy stubborn. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that what was being put on the field was second rate, and what was guiding them is 4th rate. People, including all of you bitching about a kid who's trying to make a difference, aren't stupid. I wasn't drinking the kool-aid and pretneding that the T.O sham would make us into a contender. Look...Ralph wants to run this like a business...well he's gonna get out of it exactly what he puts into it. Avg money in, avg money out, but that will NOT last for long. I think if anything, this shows Ralph that people will pay anything....even a silly billboard for a winner. If the Bills were 4-1 and ticket prices were $10-$20 more, people would be killing for tickets and Ralph would be hailed as a damned God around here...

Will the billboard make much difference...?? Nope, Ralph is just too damned old and stubborn, but it does send a message that "we" the consumer wnat a better product.

"Time to clean house Ralph"

Guest dog14787

Maybe it would get a better response if the Billboard said:

Dear Ralph, Fire Dick Jauron and Russ Brandon you idiot!!!

I know If I was Ralph and I drove by and seen the Billboard I would do it. :censored:

Beyond pathetic and makes a lot of Buffaloians look like idiots. Let's waste money on a billboard to humilate a class individual and his family. I'm sure free agents and coaches can't wait to get the same treatment.

People need to get some real problems to complain about.

I do not understand why everyone is so appalled by this Billboard. People sit here and bash DJ in public forums, but if some dude just says fire DJ on a billboard it is running him through the mud? This isn't some knee-jerk reaction, this is 10 yrs of an owner not putting the tools in place to get us to the playoffs. I find this no different than fans protesting outside the stadium, putting paper bags on their head, or leaving 80,000 bic lighters behind in the stadium....ok maybe not the latter.

As for the argument that people are idiots and should spend their money elsewhere, I think that this is no different than the fans in GB buying "stock" in the team. The stock certificates they receive are worthless but the fans do it because they are die-hard and want to know they did their part in supporting their team just as the fans who donated to this kid, wanted to support their team by telling Ralph this **** aint going to fly. I personally didnt donate, but who the hell am I to say how people should spend their money.

Guest dog14787
Beyond pathetic and makes a lot of Buffaloians look like idiots. Let's waste money on a billboard to humilate a class individual and his family. I'm sure free agents and coaches can't wait to get the same treatment.

People need to get some real problems to complain about.

How do you view a billboard any worse then national television or reading it in the newspaper. If you don't perform well at your position, you get fired, that's life and if you can't handle the pressures put on you by the media or the public you shouldn't be in the business.

Let me ask you this, do you think Dick Jauron is worth what Ralph Wilson is paying him because I don't and he deserves to be fired. dogonit if I'll pay a man millions of dollars to wreck my football team, I'll pay his sorry arss to stay away.