MNF thread

stevewin

Boy this AFC East matchup would be a lot more exciting if our season wasn't already over and the outcome actually had some affect on us... :bag:

At one point during the pre game Mort said something to the effect that letting Mularky go (making him quit) was the biggest mistake the Bills made wrt coaching changes :w00t: Then was just on w/ Schefter and was saying how coordinators were the new hot head coach candidates - said Mularky was #1 - then Greg Williams (who he said also suffered from "Buffalo syndrome" whatever that is) was #2. They also just talked about how a trade for TO might make sense - get off the hook for his salary and potentially get a draft choice - how thrilled would TO be act getting out of this town.

Holy crap - getting a little carried away w/ the Hispanic thing - is the NFL that desperate to get a team in Mexico City?

I get jealous watching these teams as they have relatively healthy O-linemen and LB's. I know all teams are nicked up and Miami has a 2nd string QB but they are both solid in the trenches

I just don't understand how Chad freaking Henne can throw for a first down and Miami can Wildcat their way past the Jets to the end zone and we can't score ONE TD against the (less) hapless Browns. So frustrating.

Both of these teams play with attitude something the Bills don't seem to have...

I just don't understand how Chad freaking Henne can throw for a first down and Miami can Wildcat their way past the Jets to the end zone and we can't score ONE TD against the (less) hapless Browns. So frustrating.

Both of these teams play with attitude something the Bills don't seem to have...

I hear ya. I wrote on this board b/f the Bills/Miami game that the Fish are no joke. People here thought Buf would just go down and smash the phins. No way. I said we'd lose big and we did. They are a better team than their record, and the Jets are obviously very solid. Nice fake punt.

Miami pays the $$$ needed to lock up LT Long for the long-term

Buffalo trades a two-time pro-bowl LT in Peters that it doesn't want to pay the market rate to

Miami has Bill Parcells and Jake Ireland running the football ship

Buffalo has decision-making by committee, run by Marketing whiz-kid Brandon

What a great game........*sigh*

Watching this, I realize I don't even hate these teams any more. (ok, maybe Miami a little). They are just two more teams that are light years ahead of the Bills in every way.

Henne > Edwards

Henne and Sanchez have combined for more great downfield throws in the last 5 plays than Edwards has in the last two years.

This game just proves that the NFL is a game of violence, and a test of manhood and discipline. These teams are physical, aggressive, and tough.

God how i hate Dick Douchebag! The bills are playing like a collection of pansies.

This is a good game, both team can block, run, throw, catch...not like that Sh!& I watched yesterday...there is even some defense...deep TD's are these guys pros?

And the physicality of both teams is impressive.

Watch the Dolphins O-line tonight ... extremely physical

When did the Bills stop being a physical football team?