For those immediately calling out Trent Edwards

extrahammer

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No my friend, this isn't anything new with TRENT. Some persons don't hold him accountable nor get in his ear after these types of happenings. Trent's been doing this and some persons don't do anything about it. Now that's all Trent's fault? HA! It's a free country and you can do whatever you want as a coach or front officeman except in..... ___________________?

This was an all-time low for Trent, so in that sense it IS something new.

Take a peak at Cleveland's defensive stats prior to this game.

I'll agree to the notion that Trent won't lose you games because he won't win them either, but today he hardly had to do ANYTHING to win the game and he was still incapable...against a HORRIBLE defense.

This was an all-time low for Trent, so in that sense it IS something new.

Take a peak at Cleveland's defensive stats prior to this game.

I'll agree to the notion that Trent won't lose you games because he won't win them either, but today he hardly had to do ANYTHING to win the game and he was still incapable...against a HORRIBLE defense.

No accountability can only lead Trent to get worse.

Hope this helps!

Trent Edwards is the problem? Are you kidding me? Trent Edwards is the problem? The problem has been around LOOONNNGGGGGGG before Trent Edwards got here. So think of all the cute little nicknames you can instead of spending time learning anything logically. While you're at it, delete your account because stupidity is like a virus and this place needs to be quarantined. Our children are already looking at a future in bad enough shape, no need for more stupidity added to it.

Hope this helps!

The ONLY thing that will help this board is if YOU DELETE your account.

Trent Edwards is the problem? Are you kidding me? Trent Edwards is the problem? The problem has been around LOOONNNGGGGGGG before Trent Edwards got here. So think of all the cute little nicknames you can instead of spending time learning anything logically. While you're at it, delete your account because stupidity is like a virus and this place needs to be quarantined. Our children are already looking at a future in bad enough shape, no need for more stupidity added to it.

Hope this helps!

You know, I think you might be right....wait, sorry, I couldn't do it. Not with a straight face.

Edwards is terrible. He may not be the only problem this team has, but just watch how much more respectable the offense becomes with Fitzgerald in there. It will happen before this season is out. I've been saying it since preseason.

You know, I think you might be right....wait, sorry, I couldn't do it. Not with a straight face.

Edwards is terrible. He may not be the only problem this team has, but just watch how much more respectable the offense becomes with Fitzgerald in there. It will happen before this season is out. I've been saying it since preseason.

Fitzpatrick maybe? Oh brother.... :lol:

Let me get this straight. Our offense puts 3 points on the board AT HOME AGAINST THE WORST TEAM IN THE LEAGUE and you use Roscoe to keep the heat off Trent?

Watch Trents' INT when he rolled out and threw to TO - TO had at least a step on the DB yet Trent underthrew him and it resulted in an INT. PATHETIC!! But OK, it's Roscoe's fault.

You're clueless. Nowhere did I say Trent was great and he is not to blame, but it is by far his fault they lost. If Parrish holds on to the ball and the Bills can move the ball into FG range, they still could have won. 6-3 is still a win no matter what anyones stats are. Derek Anderson played worse than TE and his team won.

And saying Cleveland is the worst team in the league is a joke. The combined record of teams they have lost to before winning today was 14-2. Oakland and St. Louis are the worst teams, along with the Bills right now.

No accountability can only lead Trent to get worse.

Hope this helps!

Dude, you must be a real pain in you boss's ass. Does he or she know you lack the capacity for intrinsic motivation? How many weekly man hours does he/she spend holding you accountable for your job?

Let Bobby April coach out the season and work on getting a real head coach in here. I bet at least April would get SOME intensity and ballsy play out of the team.

Man, first you defend horrid play by a weak QB and now you asking the guy in charge of our second worst area on this team to take over as coach...how much credibility as a poster are you trying to lose in this thread?

Trent's failure is in his unwillingness to even try. 20 seconds left, on the 40. He has 3 shots. Not once does he even attempt a pass 20-30 yards down the sideline. Not once does he even try to win the game. Yes, the odds were against him. But, any QB worth a damn tries to win in that situation. Trent... not so much. He's still perfectly content throwing underneath and hoping someone else can win the game.

Man, first you defend horrid play by a weak QB and now you asking the guy in charge of our second worst area on this team to take over as coach...how much credibility as a poster are you trying to lose in this thread?

Whoa, spinning words much. Never once in my OP did I say that Edwards was doing everything he could. I said that for people to come here and first blast Edwards over the coaching is absurdity. Yes, I am for firing Dick Jauron now. It's the best option for this team at this point. Again, read the thread, I couldn't care less if Edwards was benched, cut, or locked out of the stadium next week. But it's the same product from this front office, coaching squad, etc. every year and I think this game was more than just Edwards playing like crap. Defense is soft, special teams is soft, hell make Fewell interim coach, anything is better than what we have now.

Dude, you must be a real pain in you boss's ass. Does he or she know you lack the capacity for intrinsic motivation? How many weekly man hours does he/she spend holding you accountable for your job?

That's the point, Jauron spends none on Edwards. After a long period of time, 4 years for Jauron now, you've got to get a better perspective. I don't have a boss, I've worked my way up, "Big Cat".

JP Losman was a better Bills QB. I mean it. He may have red-brick stupid but he had more guts, heart and enthusiam than the limp dick in a Bills uniform we have as a QB right now.

"I'm not a Bills fan..." That about says it all.

Trent is AWFUL. I'm a bills fan and that's why I am immediately calling him out.

He has one of the most inexperienced, least talented, downright "worst" offensive lines in the league, and yet these "nobodys" are giving him time on almost EVERY pass play. THROW THE FREAKING BALL!!! GET RID OF IT!!!!

He sucks, he's not a team player, and for you to say we are not fans because we see that is rIdiculous.

Haven't read the previous posts but here IS what our problems are, stating the obvious of course:

1) Trent and Trent ONLY is responsible for throwing terrible, TERRIBLE down field throws, holding on to the ball too long and not having "enough" presence in the pocket to help his line. He and ONLY he is responsible for his personal horrible performance! WHEN WILL HE FINALLY ACCURATELY THROW A BALL OVER 5 YARDS IN THE AIR!?!?!?!?!?

2) Jauron is the TEAMS problem. HE should be benching people that can't perform OR remember the snap count. We looked sloppy as hell. It was an embaracement

3) You thought our old O-line was a bunch of under performing, fat, lazy, greedy and undeserving pro bowl bid recipients bastards. THIS LINE IS WORSE. Maybe in a year or so they will be competent but right now they can't remember a FREAKIN SNAP COUNT! I counted AT LEAST 10 penalties on the O-line alone, 8 of which were false starts. PLEASE don't blame the no huddle as at least 2 of the false start penalties were on the first play of the drive coming off of the side line.

4) For everyone that thought Bobby April should be the head or interim head coach GUESS AGAIN!!! Special teams gaffs have been a HUGE contributing factor to costing us 2 of 3 games. How did we go from first to worst in 1 year on special teams?

I wan't Jauron AND Edwards heads served up on a platter to the fans. The wheels have officially flown off! Call up Cowher, Gruden, Schottenheimer, Holgrem...HELL resurrect Lombardy and Jack Kemp. I would rather prop his corpse up on the side lines and let Jack Kemp run the offense.

Haven't read the previous posts but here IS what our problems are, stating the obvious of course:

1) Trent and Trent ONLY is responsible for throwing terrible, TERRIBLE down field throws, holding on to the ball too long and not having "enough" presence in the pocket to help his line. He and ONLY he is responsible for his personal horrible performance! WHEN WILL HE FINALLY ACCURATELY THROW A BALL OVER 5 YARDS IN THE AIR!?!?!?!?!?

2) Jauron is the TEAMS problem. HE should be benching people that can't perform OR remember the snap count. We looked sloppy as hell. It was an embaracement

3) You thought our old O-line was a bunch of under performing, fat, lazy, greedy and undeserving pro bowl bid recipients bastards. THIS LINE IS WORSE. Maybe in a year or so they will be competent but right now they can't remember a FREAKIN SNAP COUNT! I counted AT LEAST 10 penalties on the O-line alone, 8 of which were false starts. PLEASE don't blame the no huddle as at least 2 of the false start penalties were on the first play of the drive coming off of the side line.

4) For everyone that thought Bobby April should be the head or interim head coach GUESS AGAIN!!! Special teams gaffs have been a HUGE contributing factor to costing us 2 of 3 games. How did we go from first to worst in 1 year on special teams?

I wan't Jauron AND Edwards heads served up on a platter to the fans. The wheels have officially flown off! Call up Cowher, Gruden, Schottenheimer, Holgrem...HELL resurrect Lombardy and Jack Kemp. I would rather prop his corpse up on the side lines and let Jack Kemp run the offense.

POTY!

You're clueless. Nowhere did I say Trent was great and he is not to blame, but it is by far his fault they lost. If Parrish holds on to the ball and the Bills can move the ball into FG range, they still could have won. 6-3 is still a win no matter what anyones stats are. Derek Anderson played worse than TE and his team won.

And saying Cleveland is the worst team in the league is a joke. The combined record of teams they have lost to before today was a combined 14-2. Oakland and St. Louis are the worst teams, along with the Bills right now.

AMEN