For those immediately calling out Trent Edwards

extrahammer

Trent Edwards is the problem? Are you kidding me? Trent Edwards is the problem? The problem has been around LOOONNNGGGGGGG before Trent Edwards got here. So think of all the cute little nicknames you can instead of spending time learning anything logically. While you're at it, delete your account because stupidity is like a virus and this place needs to be quarantined. Our children are already looking at a future in bad enough shape, no need for more stupidity added to it.

Hope this helps!

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Trent Edwards is the problem? Are you kidding me? Trent Edwards is the problem? The problem has been around LOOONNNGGGGGGG before Trent Edwards got here. So think of all the cute little nicknames you can instead of spending time learning anything logically. While you're at it, delete your account because stupidity is like a virus and this place needs to be quarantined.

Hope this helps!

Trent Edwards is horrible. No, he's not the only horrible part of this team, but he's not a part of the solution. If you can't see that I don't know what to tell you. I'm guessing you backed him from the start and refuse to acknowledge what your eyes see when he steps on the field.

Just look at the very end of the game. 23 seconds left at the 40 yard line and he STILL can't fire the ball down field. He thinks that "open" in the NFL means a WR has to have 2 yards of cushion around him. A few weeks ago on 4th and 23 he checks down at the end of the game. A player who is this timid - WITH THE GAME ON THE LINE NONE-THE-LESSS, will never be successful in the NFL. So go ahead and think you see something that every other fan just can't see but all evidence points to Edwards being a large part of the problem.

Trent Edwards is the problem? Are you kidding me? Trent Edwards is the problem? The problem has been around LOOONNNGGGGGGG before Trent Edwards got here. So think of all the cute little nicknames you can instead of spending time learning anything logically. While you're at it, delete your account because stupidity is like a virus and this place needs to be quarantined. Our children are already looking at a future in bad enough shape, no need for more stupidity added to it.

Hope this helps!

while I appreciate you visiting obd mrs edwards, your son is DEFINITELY part of the problem. Yes the coach sucks. Yes oline sucks. Yes, your son sucks too. He is garbage. Make him some cookies. Make him 1000 cookies and shove them down his throat so he chokes so hard he loses his voice and can't say HUT!

I agree with the OP. The Browns often rushed TWO or THREE and still got pressure. Trent Edwards may be great, he may suck - but we'll never know, as his career here has been ruined. Btw Ralph is an ass.

Funny how these morons aren't calling for the backup linemen to start next week. :w00t:

while I appreciate you visiting obd mrs edwards, your son is DEFINITELY part of the problem. Yes the coach sucks. Yes oline sucks. Yes, your son sucks too. He is garbage. Make him some cookies. Make him 1000 cookies and shove them down his throat so he chokes so hard he loses his voice and can't say HUT!

This team could ruin Drew Brees and Tom Brady back to back. Hope this helps!

Hope this helps!

Delete your homerism account is more like it...Trent does not have what it takes at this point to be a starting caliber QB in the NFL...

Leadership falls from the top.

Life 101

So you want to bring back Losman too? Obviously since the Bills leadership sucks it absolves the QB of any responsibility and they get a free pass. I'm up for bringing back Holcomb too and maybe even Rob Johnson while we're at it.

This team could ruin Drew Brees and Tom Brady back to back. Hope this helps!

have to agree with that--altho I have serious doubts about old Trent.-But a QB should progress not digress--which points toward coaching and o line performance. I blame Ralph first.Then Dick and the GM.

For the Trent Defenders, go back and watch the Chargers game from last week. Rivers got blasted aall game and still made the throws. RBuger got destroyed last year and still performed. Warner has Gandy as his LT and he still gets it done. Even when Trent has time, he is still bad.

Or look at the GB v Min game where Rodgers was a tackling dummy to the tune of Allen getting 5 sacks by himself that game and was pressured all night yet still had a productive game...

Hope this helps!

I never knew Old Footsteps had a baby sister.

hell, if the QB isn't the problem, then bring back Losman next year.

It's not the qb. It's the organization. Players are coachable. But How many qb's have come here with good upside potential yet never bloom. It all points to one thing.

Don't twist me into saying JP should come back, that's a bit of a stretch and shoving words in my mouth. But of all the upside and potentially good players we've had come through, they all turn out the same. The process from college to pro is a grooming process and the Bills are a ruining process.

My plight is with this horrible showing by our team, people immediately start calling out Edwards when they need to start at the top, especially at this point.

So, yes, people immediately bickering about Edwards after this COMPLETE sh*tty play of a team, need to delete their account until they get the bigger picture.

Hope this helps!

Trent Edwards isn't the only problem on this team. There are, of course, many other problems with the Bills.

Edwards, however, has shown that he is not the answer at QB.

He has no ability to rise above or raise the play of his teammates, which is something you want from a QB.

Young, struggling franchises often need the QB to help turn the team around. Edwards has shown himself to be incapable of this.

When it comes time for a new Front Office to flush this organization, Edwards should be on that list, with many others.