Browns vs Bills

Frez

• Replies 912
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Biggest problem I see isn't Dick (although I hate him and he needs to be fired immediately), it's the offensive line. The QB has NO time to survey the field, at all. NONE. Nice job trading Peters and letting Walker go. Great personnel decisions there, guys. Just great!

Biggest problem I see isn't Dick (although I hate him and he needs to be fired immediately), it's the offensive line. The QB has NO time to survey the field, at all. NONE. Nice job trading Peters and letting Walker go. Great personnel decisions there, guys. Just great!

Yes...having Peters would have really saved this team.

PTR

Did the fans throw garbage at the team on their way off of the field? If not, why not?

I agree, or at least aim the garbage at Ralph, the front office, and Dickie J, thats what they have given the fans right? Seems only right to give it back to them.

The Browns completed 2 passes all day and won and you are blaming our O-Line? Really? There are so many problems on this team much deeper than the O-Line......

The Browns completed 2 passes all day and won and you are blaming our O-Line? Really? There are so many problems on this team much deeper than the O-Line......

Well the undermanned D gave up 6 whole points. What is the problem then? No QB would do well behind that line. How many false starts did they have? Look, I'm not defending Edwards, but the O-Line is the root of all the Offensive problems. If you score 3 points, then you deserve to lose.

Special teams sucks ass, too. Where'd that go, all of a sudden?