Browns vs Bills

Frez

• Replies 912
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I know who else is ready too............................

http://blog.theredzone.org/ViewItem.asp?Entry=3371

Sal Maiorana of the Rochester Democrat and Chronicle reports the other day, when asked his thoughts on today's matchup with the winless Browns at sold-out Ralph Wilson Stadium, Terrell Owens — calculatingly tight-lipped since the regular season began — came close to being the bombastic T.O. of old with a comment that may have wound up on the bulletin board in Cleveland.

"All I know is I feel very comfortable about this game this weekend," Owens said. "I feel like we're going to win and I feel that way every game, but for some reason I feel a little better about this weekend coming up."

It's uncertain why Owens would exude that type of buoyancy given the way the two teams played last week. The Browns, woeful all season, nearly pulled out their first victory for new coach Eric Mangini over a Cincinnati team that is now 3-1. Meanwhile, the Bills put forth one of their worst performances — and that's saying something — of the Dick Jauron Era in a 38-10 loss to a Miami team that is now 1-3.

However, Owens liked the attitude his teammates brought to work this week, and he was adamant in his belief that the Bills are going to snap out of their two-game funk where they have been outscored 65-17. "I have a lot of confidence in the guys on the field; we just have to go out there and make it happen," he said.

I know who else is ready too............................

http://blog.theredzone.org/ViewItem.asp?Entry=3371

Sal Maiorana of the Rochester Democrat and Chronicle reports the other day, when asked his thoughts on today's matchup with the winless Browns at sold-out Ralph Wilson Stadium, Terrell Owens — calculatingly tight-lipped since the regular season began — came close to being the bombastic T.O. of old with a comment that may have wound up on the bulletin board in Cleveland.

"All I know is I feel very comfortable about this game this weekend," Owens said. "I feel like we're going to win and I feel that way every game, but for some reason I feel a little better about this weekend coming up."

"I have a lot of confidence in the guys on the field; we just have to go out there and make it happen," he said.

Yep - those are real fightin' words... B-)

I fear this game- win, and Jauron coaches the rest of the way. Lose, and it may very well be the end of good Bills football until next year. B-)

I can't see Ralph firing him during the season...you're probably not going to get a new coach until after the season. Marv was the exception.