Dick Jauron theme music

judman

I would select Frédéric Chopin's Piano Sonata #2 - 3rd Movement - "Marche Funèbre" :wallbash:

As part of my ongoing efforts to enhance the cultural atmosphere of TSW, meet....

You just punched fellow bills fans in the face with what appears to be solid knowledge of classical music. nice. :unsure:

I would select Frédéric Chopin's Piano Sonata #2 - 3rd Movement - "Marche Funèbre" :rolleyes:

As part of my ongoing efforts to enhance the cultural atmosphere of TSW, meet....

maybe Ashkenazy can run up on stage in his red velvet lined black cape and save the day.

While on the topic of Eastern European composers,

More Slavonic Dance Goodness.

A wonderful composer. Love the New World Symphony (or more correctly, Symphony #9 - "From the New World") - his orchestrations are full of lush color. But he's a bit too 'normal' for my tastes. Dvorak had a very conventional family life, and was well-adjusted with none of the strange ticks or neuroses that often stimulate the creative process.

I have a feeling you'd enjoy the jazz etudes of Nikolai Kapustin...

But I'm more inclined toward heavier textures and 'darker' sonorities, like Rachmaninov for instance...

Sergei Rachmaninov, Piano Sonata, Opus 36 - Finale

But enough of this digression - back to finding an appropriate anthem for our miserable joke of a head coach...