Roll Call!!!!

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bringing my wife to her first bills game. she's pregnant, but is a good sport about letting me have my fun. we will stop by pole 5 and hoper to see lori, jay, and hope to make a few new friends. it's been a few years since i've been up and despite all the mess at OBD i am looking forward to it. glad we are playing another bad team.

Everyone should swing by the 'Worlds Biggest Tailgate' party by the RV lot (across from the stadium on Abbott).

My band 'Big Balls' is playing there. Best AC/DC rip-off band in WNY.

What time are you playing? I can hear the bands while I'm parking at HAMMER'S LOT.

Everyone should swing by the 'Worlds Biggest Tailgate' party by the RV lot (across from the stadium on Abbott).

My band 'Big Balls' is playing there. Best AC/DC rip-off band in WNY.

What time do you start? :thumbdown: All the way from Fl - we'll be starting early :unsure:

I can't B word about our whole organization, then vote against Jauron's approval rating hoping it gets to a 0%, then show up to a game.

A man of conscience....You have my respect. I am with you - I would not spend a nickle on the team at this point nor attend for free. We all as fans should expect better - the conditions at One Bills Drive are wholly unacceptable and will not change until RCW feels it in some tangible way. A full house, sales of hats and shirts, etc. merely reinforces the Buffalo Bills fan is the sheep he believes they are....