Roll Call!!!!

A full house, sales of hats and shirts, etc. merely reinforces the Buffalo Bills fan is the sheep he believes they are....

To be fair, a lot of long time Bills fans have already made it clear here that they would rather have a POS team than no team at all. I disagree with them, but that doesn't make them sheep.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't B word about our whole organization, then vote against Jauron's approval rating hoping it gets to a 0%, then show up to a game.

I am a fan of the Buffalo Bills. Not the owner. Not the coach. Not the bunch of bumbling idiots running them. I love the Buffalo Bills and will go to every game as long as I am able. I will B word and complain until things change. I don't think that anger and disappointment in the management of the team takes away my right to attend the game and scream as load as I can every time we are on defense and high-five the guy next to me on the rare ocassion the offense shows some signs of life.

GO BILLS.

SEC 313 ROW 2

To be fair, a lot of long time Bills fans have already made it clear here that they would rather have a POS team than no team at all. I disagree with them, but that doesn't make them sheep.

Your position is illogical, from an economic sense, and from the standpoint of someone who isn't even a Bills fan. In fact the only people who should reasonably support that notion are those whose quality of life is adversely impacted by the games (traffic, noise, etc.).

But hey, if you want, continue to troll the 'roll call' threads even though you have no intention of going... :unsure:

Your position is illogical, from an economic sense, and from the standpoint of someone who isn't even a Bills fan. In fact the only people who should reasonably support that notion are those whose quality of life is adversely impacted by the games (traffic, noise, etc.).

I have no I-!@#$ing-dea what you are trying to say. I posted that the people who continue to buy tickets are not necessarily sheep for doing so and you respond with something about traffic or noise quality of life?

I have no I-!@#$ing-dea what you are trying to say. I posted that the people who continue to buy tickets are not necessarily sheep for doing so and you respond with something about traffic or noise quality of life?

You: "To be fair, a lot of long time Bills fans have already made it clear here that they would rather have a POS team than no team at all. I disagree with them"

Me: "Your position is illogical, from an economic sense, and from the standpoint of someone who isn't even a Bills fan. In fact the only people who should reasonably support that notion are those whose quality of life is adversely impacted by the games (traffic, noise, etc.)."

Your position was that it is better to have no team than a crappy one. What part about my response was unclear?

I have season tickets. I go to every home game (minus the Toronto games). I go rain or shine. I go because the tailgating experience is one of the best in the NFL. I am a Bills fan. I used to let this team get under my skin, and I don't mean just mad. A bad loss seemed like the end of the world! This year I'm taking an indifferent approach to the Bills. When they win, my week might be a little more cheery than it normally would've been. But now I don't let these unbillievable losses get to me. I don't let it bother me. Why should I? What have they done for us, as fans, lately? I have to admit I was yelling at the tv like a lot of you on Sunday afternoon, but that was the extent of it. When the game was done, I was done caring about it. But I will be there, bright and early on Sunday morning, enjoying the company of friends and family gearing up for another Bills game. Go Bills!

I have season tickets. I go to every home game (minus the Toronto games). I go rain or shine. I go because the tailgating experience is one of the best in the NFL. I am a Bills fan. I used to let this team get under my skin, and I don't mean just mad. A bad loss seemed like the end of the world! This year I'm taking an indifferent approach to the Bills. When they win, my week might be a little more cheery than it normally would've been. But now I don't let these unbillievable losses get to me. I don't let it bother me. Why should I? What have they done for us, as fans, lately? I have to admit I was yelling at the tv like a lot of you on Sunday afternoon, but that was the extent of it. When the game was done, I was done caring about it. But I will be there, bright and early on Sunday morning, enjoying the company of friends and family gearing up for another Bills game. Go Bills!

:unsure:

Well said. :unsure: See everyone Sunday with my Bills gear on.

Agree wholeheartedly with the sentiment but please don't refer to the Toronto games as home games. Home games have more Bills fans than opponents (although it may be close this week) and the great tailgating you referred to. I like to think of it as outsourcing. Increases the Bills bottom line and helps the ST consumer by eliminating one useless PS game (with no annoying Indian accent).

I don't know where my tickets are for sure, my friend has them. All I know is they're paid for and in his hand. I'll be in one of the end zones. I'll also be the guy in a throwback Whitner jersey with a paper bag over my head that says "IF WE LOSE THIS GAME I'M SWITCHING TO PLASTIC"

Your position was that it is better to have no team than a crappy one. What part about my response was unclear?

I see now.

I was responding to a post above me that stated that everyone who buys season tickets or hats or jerseys etc. are sheep. I was rebutting by saying that there are some people (like you apparently) who would rather have a crappy team than no team at all, so they support the team by buying the tickets/hats/jerseys etc. and that this does not make them sheep. They are making a conscious choice in their purchases.

For me, I choose not to support movies, shows, restaurants, bars, etc. where in my opinion the quality of the product is far below the asking price. And that goes for all forms of entertainment, including the Bills. But that really wasn't the main point of my post as I explained above. The "crappy team versus no team" debate was done (to death) not that long ago on another thread. No reason to hijack this thread rehashing all that.

I see now.

I was responding to a post above me that stated that everyone who buys season tickets or hats or jerseys etc. are sheep. I was rebutting by saying that there are some people (like you apparently) who would rather have a crappy team than no team at all, so they support the team by buying the tickets/hats/jerseys etc. and that this does not make them sheep. They are making a conscious choice in their purchases.

For me, I choose not to support movies, shows, restaurants, bars, etc. where in my opinion the quality of the product is far below the asking price. And that goes for all forms of entertainment, including the Bills. But that really wasn't the main point of my post as I explained above. The "crappy team versus no team" debate was done (to death) not that long ago on another thread. No reason to hijack this thread rehashing all that.

And yet here you are... :nana:

Ill be there for my first home Bills game. I'm coming all the way from Phoenix, AZ. I know i could have chosen a better game but the flight would have jumped up $200 past october. I'm stoked!!! Would like to meet some fellow bills fans and take in some tailgating fun.

Ill be there for my first home Bills game. I'm coming all the way from Phoenix, AZ. I know i could have chosen a better game but the flight would have jumped up $200 past october. I'm stoked!!! Would like to meet some fellow bills fans and take in some tailgating fun.

Tailgating is always fun at the Ralph!

I don't understand this logic, what other inferior product if you knew it was a POS would you buy regardless? Any other industry that product fails.

I'm not convinced the team moves yet but even though I live in SD I would fly to B-LO for a game a year. That ended last year and I'm sure as hell not shelling out a grand for a trip to see 3 and outs on button hooks and a press conference fodder that is beyond cliched and clueless...

If I was a season ticket holder, I'd be all over ebay and craigslist selling the late season games....