Bills no long must see TV?

I need to preface this post by stating that I'm 45 and I've been a Bills' fan for my entire life. Sundays, during football season, are days that I have devoted to the worship of my beloved Bills. Pre-game, game and post-game were all moments that I never missed - be it in person at the game, on the TV or, during blackouts, on the Radio.

This weekend I turned off the game at halftime. It wasn't the first time that I've done so in the Juaron era. There was a time when I would have considered such an action blasphemy. Sadly, the lack of competitiveness of Jauron's teams has taken the desire out of me to give up 3 hours of my life sitting through such dreck.

What I want to know is: are the rest of you hanging in there from whistle to whistle? I think the fact that I didn't yesterday is all the proof that I need to know that, at least for this once-prod fan, it's time for Jauron to go.

I turned the game off for the first time since Greggggggg Williams was coach.

I need to preface this post by stating that I'm 45 and I've been a Bills' fan for my entire life. Sundays, during football season, are days that I have devoted to the worship of my beloved Bills. Pre-game, game and post-game were all moments that I never missed - be it in person at the game, on the TV or, during blackouts, on the Radio.

This weekend I turned off the game at halftime. It wasn't the first time that I've done so in the Juaron era. There was a time when I would have considered such an action blasphemy. Sadly, the lack of competitiveness of Jauron's teams has taken the desire out of me to give up 3 hours of my life sitting through such dreck.

What I want to know is: are the rest of you hanging in there from whistle to whistle? I think the fact that I didn't yesterday is all the proof that I need to know that, at least for this once-prod fan, it's time for Jauron to go.

Nope, I had to stop watching. And the worst thing, I dont even get mad anymore because I expect it. DID YOU READ THAT RALPH WILSON, I DONT EVEN GET MAD B/C I EXPECT THE BILLS TO LOSE IN A WAY THAT I THOUGHT PREVIOUSLY WAS NOT POSSILBE. (I.E. Dallas MNF, CLeveland MNF, and this year vs Pats on MNF)

I was watching the game at a bar and left at halftime. I don't have Direct TV but I usually try and find a video feed on the internet. This time I just turned on the Audio and went and did other things, just checked in every once in awhile and it got worse everytime. :unsure:

I don't think I've "missed" a game in over 30 yrs. Game wasn't televised here & I was having too much trouble w/ internet feeds, so I was left w/ just the radio.

Frequently, games cause me to take a depression induced nap after they're over. This time, I fell asleep midway thru the 3rd qtr & really didn't care.

They are so far from must see TV. I'll preface this with the fact I am a huge European Soccer fan....but rather than watch the game, I watched the Liverpool v Chelsea game I tivo's Sunday morning....(only after I knew we were sucking ass yesterday...).

I was watching the Bills on the outside deck of a sports bar - where they had the audio of the Bills game on - then in the 4th I went inside where there were tons of Jets fans watching that game with the sound on - so I reveled in their misery keeping half an eye on the Bills, then when the Jets game was over all TVs switched to the Dallas game which was the last late game to finish - so then got to revel in the misery of the Dallas fans that were there. That is what my life as a Bills fan has become - just trying to extract joy from the misery of other hated fanbases... :devil:

I watched into the 4th Q, then didn't mind turning it off when there was some cooking to be done.

And, like Steve Stojan, there is no more cheering, and no surprise when things go wrong. It is now expected Trent will throw a pick-6.

Pathetic is the word.