Would you trade for Brady Quinn?

dtgolder

Just wondering if anyone else is thinking that Quinn's struggles in Cleveland and supposedly being on the trading block might mean he'd be a reasonable pickup for the Bills?

There are quite a few folks that were disappointed that we didn't draft him when we had the chance--at the time Edwards seemed to be the answer....

Now, perhaps not so much? Quinn certainly has struggled, but could (and should) we go after him in a trade?

How about Lynch for Quinn?

Hmmmmmm....any other opinions?

If Brady Quinn was from any other school he would be sitting on the bench as a fringe 3rd string QB. He is horribly inaccurate. His deep ball looks like a hot air baloon. He benefited greatly from Weis's offense and the talent that he had around him was very good. There was a reason why so many teams passed and it's playing out on the field right now. I am not sold on Trent, but he is a much better QB than Quinn will ever be even though thats not saying much.

Just wondering if anyone else is thinking that Quinn's struggles in Cleveland and supposedly being on the trading block might mean he'd be a reasonable pickup for the Bills?

There are quite a few folks that were disappointed that we didn't draft him when we had the chance--at the time Edwards seemed to be the answer....

Now, perhaps not so much? Quinn certainly has struggled, but could (and should) we go after him in a trade?

No!!!!!!!!!!

Absolutely NOT!

WTF is wrong with you people. you want a guy who just got benched by one of the worst teams in the league. just incredable!

As a Notre Dame fan I can say...No I do not want him on my NFL team.

As said earlier in this thread, he was a product of the Charlie Weis offense. I frequently said when he was a senior that he was no NFL caliber QB. I stand by that statement.

oh. and to trade lynch for him? seriously?

a pro bowler for a benched player. seems fair.

Yes, while we are at it, let's go after all the other crap QBs in the league that have been overhyped...oh, wait a minute, didn't we just get rid of one of those in Losman?

Personally, I think we should go after Jamarcus Russell...after all he WAS the number one overall pick in the draft a few years ago...I mean who really cares this guy has a 35% completion rate and a 44 QB Rating? I mean, his actual play at the NFL level has absolutely no bearing in how good he is right?