Can we PLEASE have a win today people?

I mean here we are, a bunch of people that invest way to much into our team. We have all different things going on in our lives but we are here again on another Bills Football Sunday, bracing ourselves for yet more anguish.

Make no mistake, the chances of a Bills win today are slight imo due to the following reasons:

1) Two below average OT, and imo they are out of position. Chambers should be on the left.

2) How do we stop the run with no mlb, injured DTs, and 2 safeties out (assuming they were lined up within 70 yards from scrimage)?

3) We are on the road against a well managed, desperate team.

4) Our coach.....what is there to say?

Still, they have a novice (I suppose) at qb. I still like our young middle on the OL, and maybe Marshawn will see some room, having much to prove. Maybe TO won't drop passes. Maybe Evans will get open. Maybe Trent will go deep more often. Maybe Schobel will have 3 sacks. Maybe Maybin will have 3 sacks. Maybe Stroud will force a fumble.

Maybe.

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"We looked really good in practice on Friday, we did. The guys practiced really hard so hopefully some of that hard work might pay off on game day. Of course, the Dolphins are hungry for a win so it's going to be a struggle, it is. We play in a very tough and talented division. All of the teams are excellent teams, they are well staffed and well coached and certainly that includes Miami. So basically, It's hard to win in this league and even harder to win in this division so while I would certainly like to guarantee you a victory Bill, that's just not possible, it's not."

I mean here we are, a bunch of people that invest way to much into our team. We have all different things going on in our lives but we are here again on another Bills Football Sunday, bracing ourselves for yet more anguish.

Make no mistake, the chances of a Bills win today are slight imo due to the following reasons:

1) Two below average OT, and imo they are out of position. Chambers should be on the left.

2) How do we stop the run with no mlb, injured DTs, and 2 safeties out (assuming they were lined up within 70 yards from scrimage)?

3) We are on the road against a well managed, desperate team.

4) Our coach.....what is there to say?

Still, they have a novice (I suppose) at qb. I still like our young middle on the OL, and maybe Marshawn will see some room, having much to prove. Maybe TO won't drop passes. Maybe Evans will get open. Maybe Trent will go deep more often. Maybe Schobel will have 3 sacks. Maybe Maybin will have 3 sacks. Maybe Stroud will force a fumble.

Maybe.

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why should DJ be expected to out-coach Sparano? He couldn't beat the guy twice last season, and now the Bills have serious problems at OT. I expect Miami to bring a lot of rushers from outside against TE. DJ and AVP couldn't figure it out last week, and DJ has never been a coach who adapts in-game all that well.

This is an early must win game.

"We looked really good in practice on Friday, we did. The guys practiced really hard so hopefully some of that hard work might pay off on game day. Of course, the Dolphins are hungry for a win so it's going to be a struggle, it is. We play in a very tough and talented division. All of the teams are excellent teams, they are well staffed and well coached and certainly that includes Miami. So basically, It's hard to win in this league and even harder to win in this division so while I would certainly like to guarantee you a victory Bill, that's just not possible, it's not."

Thank you for the insight - Dick....

I know you worked very hard all week on this post....

appreciate the enthusiasm bill, but this is the 1st time in my 25 yrs following the bills that i dont care what happens until they get a new HC. never ever thought it would come to that, but after another late game brain-fart decision from jauron, i realize how futile everything else is with this team.

If the Bills are going to win this game, it's going to be based on their ability to run the ball. We're not going to be able to pass-block too effectively without real tackles, so the issue is going to be running up the middle, and relying on the skill of our guards to pull on outside runs. If we can get 3rd and 4s and 3rd and 3s, then just maybe we can rely on the skill of Evans, the strength of Owens, and the hands of Reed to pick up quick first downs.

On defense, it's just going to have to be about getting to Chad Henne.

Like most games, we're going to have to not screw up on special teams and not turn the ball over.