Is Parrish?

I don't know, but it seems to me that Parrish is not himself, and I don't think

that he is nursing and injury or anything, is he laying down some?, pissed about

them trying to trade him, lack of opportunities, his lack of production, not being compensated,

enough, or is it just lack of motivation? I realize, that it usually isn't wise to do that, so WTH is

it then with him? Maybe our ST have slipped as well, accounting for his struggles on KR & PR's.

Trent rarely throws his way any more, is he washed up or what? Why can't we use him like

NE uses Welker? Use him or lose him.

that he is nursing and injury or anything, is he laying down some?, pissed about

them trying to trade him, lack of opportunities, his lack of production, not being compensated,

enough, or is it just lack of motivation? I realize, that it usually isn't wise to do that, so WTH is

it then with him? Maybe our ST have slipped as well, accounting for his struggles on KR & PR's.

Trent rarely throws his way any more, is he washed up or what? Why can't we use him like

No, the Bills can't use him like Welker because he's not that kind of receiver.

Trent hardly has any time to throw the ball and it is hard to find Parrish in the middle of the field because he is small.

Also, I am not sure why Parrish will lay down, because a Trade for him is a ticket out of here to showcase what he could do as a WR with another team.

The Bills are just muddled in a injury-ridden start to the season and the coaching staff is just not putting them in a position to win the battles.

Why is there an undying belief that Parrish = Welker? have those of you who continue to argue this thought about the facts? One, his stats as a WR in no way signal that he is a threat on the field as a WR. Two, have you bothered to think that maybe he just does not consistently get open? Three, he has been trade bait so why has no NFL team broken down the door to get him?

Folks face up to the reality - the guy is not a NFL capable WR.

that he is nursing and injury or anything, is he laying down some?, pissed about them trying to trade him, lack of opportunities, his lack of production, not being compensated,enough, or is it just lack of motivation?

Is his agent Eugene Parker? If so this could be a negotiation strategy.

I think Parish is directly affected by new rule regarding wedges - he needs those wedges to make the seems to run through for he is too small to break tackles. Parish misses his wedgie.

Why is there an undying belief that Parrish = Welker? have those of you who continue to argue this thought about the facts? One, his stats as a WR in no way signal that he is a threat on the field as a WR. Two, have you bothered to think that maybe he just does not consistently get open? Three, he has been trade bait so why has no NFL team broken down the door to get him?

Folks face up to the reality - the guy is not a NFL capable WR.

Fair enough, but you see guys like Percy Harvin, and other darters like him, come in and

have instant success, maybe Tolbert's the problem, our other wide outs haven't exactly

been lighting it up either, and I have seen other teams get more with less.

I don't think that Welker's early stats as a wideout were all that impressive, Pre-Brady

and the Pats, so maybe it's just the schemes, more than Roscoe not being "NFL capable".

But I just don't get the impression that Roscoe is properly motivated, for whatever reason.

Did you see him run down that guy in the TB game? Didn't look like he was laying down to me. He had a nice 20 yard punt return against TB. If anything, on the returns I think he's trying too hard to break every one. If there's nothing there, he should just go down and not try to wiggle around to get more. That just causes penalties and fumbles.

Roscoe could be OK if they just threw pass play designed for him to get the ball in the open so he can run with it. Like we did in the Jets game in 2007. That was beautiful. We should do it again this Sunday.

Did you see him run down that guy in the TB game? Didn't look like he was laying down to me. He had a nice 20 yard punt return against TB. If anything, on the returns I think he's trying too hard to break every one. If there's nothing there, he should just go down and not try to wiggle around to get more. That just causes penalties and fumbles.

Roscoe could be OK if they just threw pass play designed for him to get the ball in the open so he can run with it. Like we did in the Jets game in 2007. That was beautiful. We should do it again this Sunday.

Yeah, I did, I forgot about that Don BBesque play, and that was very nice.

But, although, I am not claiming outright that he has mailed it in, I stand by

my claim that he is not motivated. and it is effecting him, that and schemes,

the play were we just turn and fire to him, wr screen, isn't very well designed.

It doesn't work, so yes we have to get it to him in wide open spaces to effectively

utillize him. I do think that Roscoe is NFL cabable.

We cant use roscoe, so why have him? He would be a huge weapon with almost any other team.

Can you say Ice Cube Mcneil? Except roscoe is a better receiver.

Parrish is uncoverable on short outs, digs, slants, etc. But we dont run those patterns. I am amazed how each successive offensive coordinator is unable to include some of the staples of offense in his playbook. We have two running plays.

Clearly, Jauron is the problem. Three offensive coordinators are less likely have the same problems.

We cant use roscoe, so why have him? He would be a huge weapon with almost any other team.

Can you say Ice Cube Mcneil? Except roscoe is a better receiver.

Parrish is uncoverable on short outs, digs, slants, etc. But we dont run those patterns. I am amazed how each successive offensive coordinator is unable to include some of the staples of offense in his playbook. We have two running plays.

Clearly, Jauron is the problem. Three offensive coordinators are less likely have the same problems.

Popular Bills' fans myths:

- Angelo Crowell is an all pro LB.

- JP Losman only failed because of bad coaching

- Roscoe Parrish is (insert small, talented wr) a stud receiver being held back.

RP is a great PR but is not really good at anything else. He can't block, so when's on the field, it's an obvious pass. He isn't a good KR and is a bad route runner. I like the guy but it was another terrible pick by a terrible GM.

Don't you think that if he had game like Welker, teams would be lining up to trade a 3rd or 4th for him?

The truth is that he's not. He's small, he has no clue what "get up the field" means, can't block and it's been well known that he has mental lapses in routes and asssignments. I actually would like us to start using Steve Johnson more because the Roscoe experiment is over.

Popular Bills' fans myths:

- Angelo Crowell is an all pro LB.

- JP Losman only failed because of bad coaching

- Roscoe Parrish is (insert small, talented wr) a stud receiver being held back.

- Trent Edwards is anything more than an average NFL QB

RP is a great PR but is not really good at anything else. He can't block, so when's on the field, it's an obvious pass. He isn't a good KR and is a bad route runner. I like the guy but it was another terrible pick by a terrible GM.

fixed

Wes Welker's worst season left him with 434 yards on Nick Saban and Gus Frerotte's Miami Dolphins. This not counting a season where he played only special teams.

Roscoe Parrish's best season was good for 352 yards. Roscoe Parrish is not Wes Welker. He's a returner who may never end up with more than 20 receptions in a season again.

Is his agent Eugene Parker? If so this could be a negotiation strategy.

I think Parish is directly affected by new rule regarding wedges - he needs those wedges to make the seems to run through for he is too small to break tackles. Parish misses his wedgie.

I doubt this, because the wedge rule affects only kickoffs, not punt. You don't see a wedge forming up on a punt return. He sucks on kick returns because he's not a kick returner. That requires an entirely different set of skills than a punt return.

if roscoe is to be an effective reciever, he has to get the ball in space (preferably a quick slant being led and hit in stride) so that he can accelerate and use all the quickness and speed he has at his disposal. i would also be interested in seeing some kind of wr screen with a wall of blockers running around the edge. unfortunately, the only pass i ever see thrown his way is that quick snap, turn and throw that does nothing but get the wr smacked about .03 seconds after the ball gets there.

This offseason the NFL changed the rules on the 3-man wedge block on returns.

This was the bread-and-butter of Bobby April the past few seasons as the Bills were ripping up the league in return yards.

Now with the new changes, it seems that ALL of Buffalo's return game is suffering.