JP and the Las Vegas Locomotives

bbillsfan87

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It will be interesting to see how he plays without the training wheels on, and a decent coach like Fassel.

I will say JP fanboys die hard. Can't wait for Losman to have a decent game in a minor league football league to here "I told you so." And that decent coach has bounced around the NFL and just got fired from the Ravens.

It will be interesting to see how he plays without the training wheels on, and a decent coach like Fassel.

You better be sure he beats out Tim Rattay for the entire (6 game) season against minor league competition and you still won't know **** about his ability to play in the NFL. Gibran Hamdan was NFLE's MVP, got cut twice afterwards and the only reason he's in the NFL is because he's the starting QB's best friend.

wow, Tony Parrish! he was one of the best safeties in the game 6 years ago. Also Josh Scobee, Tim Rattay, Sape!, Teddy Lehman, mega bust Wendell Bryant, Az-Zahir Hakim

Jeez, Az must be using a walker and hearing aide by now. :unsure:

I will say JP fanboys die hard. Can't wait for Losman to have a decent game in a minor league football league to here "I told you so." And that decent coach has bounced around the NFL and just got fired from the Ravens.

There will be no "I told you so's". I don't like Losman. But I don't like our front office and coaching staff more. I don't think JP has what it takes to be an NFL player, but I also don't think he had very good coaches around him to become a better player.

Fassel didn't find a gig, but guys like Shannahan, Holmgren, Gruden, Schottenheimer, and Cowher are all watching games this year too (some by choice). Sometimes guys just love the game enough to coach anywhere. I'd take him over Jauron in a heartbeat.

So says the biggest undisputed die hard Dick Jauron fanboy! :thumbsup:

Dude, I hate to tell ya but you're in no position to cast any stones.