• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Two words...

HOME GAME

The Bills are now 12-14 at Home under Dead Dick...And...Sit down for this one...They are 1-6 in their last 7 "Home" Games (1 Game in Toronto)...

I'm SO sick of this Team only showing up half the time at Home and almost never vs. good Teams at Home...I don't know what else to say...It's sickening... :devil:

I raise my middle finger to salute the offense. Shut out not even a lousy field goal to show for their effort (or lack thereof). This was a game the Bills should have won. I am tired of the excuses and even more exhausted by Jaron ball. He needs to go.

Does Jauron call 5 yard pass plays all day?

Does Jauron call a run play the vast majority of time he audibles at the line?

Does Jauron over throw the WR by 4 yards on a 15 yard route the only time they tried it all day I think?

Did Jauron snap the ball at Trent's feet the entire second half of the game?

I raise my middle finger to salute the offense. Shut out not even a lousy field goal to show for their effort (or lack thereof). This was a game the Bills should have won. I am tired of the excuses and even more exhausted by Jaron ball. He needs to go.

Jauron didn't miss any blocks or not throw the ball down the field. Jauron isn't a HOF receiver who is scared to fight for a ball. I'm so sick of the blame the coach mentality. Jauron isn't a great coach by any stretch of the imagination. But he outcoached Belichick and put together a great defensive gameplan against a great offense. The players (mainly the offense) didn't execute. You can only hold their hand so much. They failed.

Does Jauron over throw the WR by 4 yards on a 15 yard route the only time they tried it all day I think?

Did Jauron snap the ball at Trent's feet the entire second half of the game?

2-23

The Bills looked clueless yesterday on offense. The gosh darn center could not snap the ball, Edwards looked like he regressed. The play calling was horrible. The offense was a flat as could be. I was more disappointed because N.O is a good team that the Bills had right there for 3+ quarters. Then they let them off the hook.

Jauron didn't miss any blocks or not throw the ball down the field. Jauron isn't a HOF receiver who is scared to fight for a ball. I'm so sick of the blame the coach mentality. Jauron isn't a great coach by any stretch of the imagination. But he outcoached Belichick and put together a great defensive gameplan against a great offense. The players (mainly the offense) didn't execute. You can only hold their hand so much. They failed.

2-23

The QB has the same attitude as the coach, so yes, its also Jauron's fault.

Meh...

I'm not blaming it all on Dead Dick...Never have...But he has had a HUGE hand in building a loser here...And at the end of the day he's as accountable as TE who more-than-likely will also be ran out of town soon enough...

He's an NFL Head Coach not only with a losing record...But a losing HOME Record in Buffalo freaking NY where we all know there can be a tremendous Home Field advantage...

The blame the HC mentality is most definitely warranted...He may not be the only one to blame...But he HAS to take his share of the blame and there are 31 other Organizations that would have fired that loser by now... :wallbash:

2-23

Again, never said he was a good coach but crappy QBs and lack of talent have a huge role in this record as well. Mularkey wasn't the reason Losman sucked and Gilbride wasn't the reason the offense was terrible. It's not always about the coaches. Players play and ours haven't been good enough for the last decade.

Meh...

I'm not blaming it all on Dead Dick...Never have...But he has had a HUGE hand in building a loser here...And at the end of the day he's as accountable as TE who more-than-likely will also be ran out of town soon enough...

He's an NFL Head Coach not only with a losing record...But a losing HOME Record in Buffalo freaking NY where we all know there can be a tremendous Home Field advantage...

The blame the HC mentality is most definitely warranted...He may not be the only one to blame...But he HAS to take his share of the blame and there are 31 other Organizations that would have fired that loser by now... :wallbash:

I agree he does deserve a good deal of blame. But he can't make Trent throw down field or Losman not be a terrible NFL QB. He can only do so much.

In both losses, IMO it's strictly on the players. McKelvin's fumble wiped out a great gameplan. And yesterday, Trent and the offense whipped out one of the best defensive game plans in a long time.

The QB has the same attitude as the coach, so yes, its also Jauron's fault.

Seriously man. Jauron is no hall of fame coach but continually blaming him isn't the answer. It prevents us from laying proper blame at the feet of the actual players who epically failed on Sunday. Jauron is a defensive coordinator. Do you think the offense is his doing? If he's guilty of anything it's sticking with Trent Edwards or not hitting him with a club every time he checks down when there is an opportunity to go down field.

Because Trent is given the latitude to call audible at the line of scrimmage I don't know that I can properly assess blame as far as AVP goes. Some quote of AVP shows he's trying to protect his QB but I don't know how much I can lay at his feet. According to Thurman Thomas Edwards was not even seeing open WR down field. I'll take Hall of Famer, Probowler and experienced as they come veteran's opinion on that one I guess. Stop making excuses for Trent and it will be easier to deal with this rough period.

Until I see two things from Edwards we are DOOMED.

1) He needs to start hitting WR down field and in stride. Under thrown or the new one the over thrown ball yesterday screw up what could be TDs if he had some accuracy and arm strength.

2) He needs to trust his WRs and throw them some 50/50 balls. I like Lee Evans but I'm talking more about our 6'2" + guys. Give a guy like Owens a chance to out muscle and out jump a 5'9" DB instead a dump off for a 3 yard gain on 3rd and long.

Until he can do these two things on a consistent basis people...WE WILL GO NOWHERE!!!!

Seriously man. Jauron is no hall of fame coach but continually blaming him isn't the answer. It prevents us from laying proper blame at the feet of the actual players who epically failed on Sunday. Jauron is a defensive coordinator. Do you think the offense is his doing? If he's guilty of anything it's sticking with Trent Edwards or not hitting him with a club every time he checks down when there is an opportunity to go down field.

Because Trent is given the latitude to call audible at the line of scrimmage I don't know that I can properly assess blame as far as AVP goes. Some quote of AVP shows he's trying to protect his QB but I don't know how much I can lay at his feet. According to Thurman Thomas Edwards was not even seeing open WR down field. I'll take Hall of Famer, Probowler and experienced as they come veteran's opinion on that one I guess. Stop making excuses for Trent and it will be easier to deal with this rough period.

Until I see two things from Edwards we are DOOMED.

1) He needs to start hitting WR down field and in stride. Under thrown or the new one the over thrown ball yesterday screw up what could be TDs if he had some accuracy and arm strength.

2) He needs to trust his WRs and throw them some 50/50 balls. I like Lee Evans but I'm talking more about our 6'2" + guys. Give a guy like Owens a chance to out muscle and out jump a 5'9" DB instead a dump off for a 3 yard gain on 3rd and long.

Until he can do these two things on a consistent basis people...WE WILL GO NOWHERE!!!!

He won't be able to do either, until the line gives him more than 1.5 - 2 seconds to get rid of the ball.

He won't be able to do either, until the line gives him more than 1.5 - 2 seconds to get rid of the ball.

Come on man, you're not going to get 3 or 4+ seconds on every play. Not to mention how many times did Trent get harassed by the corner blitz and he did nothing to pick it up, hit a hot WR or audible out of it? Sure he was pressured on some plays. He did have plenty of time on several others. My point is when he DOES have time he needs to take advantage of a few of those opportunities and take a freakin shot.