If you were more disgusted by yesterday's game

Beerball

avp says he didnt have any answer to the blitzes. i do. SCREENS and 5 yard slants to t.o. how about that alex van dumb?

i really feel sorry for t.o. not losing sleep sorry. just a little sad for him.

oh well, hopefully we can bounce back against miami

That's exactly what worked against NE*. I have no idea why they didn't try this yesterday.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

avp says he didnt have any answer to the blitzes. i do. SCREENS and 5 yard slants to t.o. how about that alex van dumb?

i really feel sorry for t.o. not losing sleep sorry. just a little sad for him.

oh well, hopefully we can bounce back against miami

I can't say AVP called the best game. I also don't know exactly how many plays Edwards changed at the line. Whenever he did it always seemed to be a running play.

How come other QBs can make defenses pay but when Trent get's corner blitzed it looks like he just saw a pig fly?

The weird thing is in the 1st quarter, he made a great play stepping up in the pocket and hitting Reed across the middle for a big play. Trent needs to just stopping worrying about making mistakes and be more consistent.

I saw that too. And remember thinking... wow, now that was impressive! Little did I realize at the time that Trent apparently has only one good throw per game.

I still wonder... does Trent suck because he's still young and learning to read defenses? Or does he just suck? But he does seem to make more bad decisions than good.