If you were more disgusted by yesterday's game

Beerball

Come on man, you're not going to get 3 or 4+ seconds on every play. Not to mention how many times did Trent get harassed by the corner blitz and he did nothing to pick it up, hit a hot WR or audible out of it? Sure he was pressured on some plays. He did have plenty of time on several others. My point is when he DOES have time he needs to take advantage of a few of those opportunities and take a freakin shot.

The weird thing is in the 1st quarter, he made a great play stepping up in the pocket and hitting Reed across the middle for a big play. Trent needs to just stopping worrying about making mistakes and be more consistent.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I too have to say the disgust is the feeling I would describe, I too was angry about the pats game, but yesterdays it was a different feeling, I actually turned off the game, and i pay almost 400 bucks for my NFL Sunday ticket since I don't live in NY anymore, so I spend decent money to watch Buffalo play, but after punting it on 4th and inches I couldn't stomach the outcome after giving up and putting the ball in the hands of the #1 scoring offence with the last place buffalo passing defense as a good strategy. No matter how good of a team you are, and there is no excuse for the Bills to do that when they are not a proven good team. Thats all my ramblings for this game.

I watched the game live at my bar but I found that my DVR didn't record the game. Does anyone else recall an announcer saying the Greg Williams and the Saints were going to be bringing some 3 - 4 looks? It would be just more proof that Trent has ABSOLUTELY no clue how to attack a 3 - 4 defense. Even the Patriots this year are supposedly going with a hybrid 4 -3 look. Could explain how we can look OK one week and absolutely incompetent the next.

Does Jauron call 5 yard pass plays all day?

Does Jauron call a run play the vast majority of time he audibles at the line?

Does Jauron over throw the WR by 4 yards on a 15 yard route the only time they tried it all day I think?

Did Jauron snap the ball at Trent's feet the entire second half of the game?

Does Jauron have the authority to decide schemes?

Does Jauron set the tone?

If you are willing to accept .500 ball and 2-22 against winning teams then so be it.

I would rather Jauron be held accountable for the mess he has created on the offensive side of the ball. Schonert should have been fired after the end of the season last year. The Bills should then hsve at least considered experienced o-coordinators before throwing AVP into the volcano.

They failed.

Who put the "they" in the position to fail? Did the Bills even look for a proven veteran QB at any point over the past two years?

C'mon this "let's all support Jauron" rhetoric will do nothing to improve the team. The Bills should have moved on at the end of the season last year.

Does Jauron have the authority to decide schemes?

Does Jauron set the tone?

Is Jauron an offensive coordinator that knows schemes to be able to decide on which of said schemes to run?

Does Jauron line up on the field?

These guys were put in a situation to win. THAT is the coaches job. These guys didn't perform on the field. THAT is the players job. You can't coach balls and you can't coach talent where there is none.

Who put the "they" in the position to fail? Did the Bills even look for a proven veteran QB at any point over the past two years?

C'mon this "let's all support Jauron" rhetoric will do nothing to improve the team. The Bills should have moved on at the end of the season last year.

And this "it's all Jauron's fault" will do nothing to improve this team!!! Trent stinks, he stinks out loud against 3 - 4 looks. He looks confused and he has no sack.

These guys were put in a situation to win. THAT is the coaches job. These guys didn't perform on the field. THAT is the players job. You can't coach balls and you can't coach talent where there is none.

So Jauron had no input into the assessment and assembling of the roster in his three years at OBD?

Please .... 31 other teams would have dumped him after the meltdown last year. Since starting at 5-1 and earning a new contract your boy has been 3-10. Tell me that had he gone 4-12 last year (his current run rate) that you would have said sign him up for another 3 years.

So Jauron had no input into the assessment and assembling of the roster in his three years at OBD?

Please .... 31 other teams would have dumped him after the meltdown last year. Since starting at 5-1 and earning a new contract your boy has been 3-10. Tell me that had he gone 4-12 last year (his current run rate) that you would have said sign him up for another 3 years.

We all know that it's the GMs job to do the actual drafting and make free agent acquisitions which is why many coaches have asked to be both coach AND GM. People are so desperate to make it Jauron's fault that now they think he is GM and offensive coordinator.

That being said yes I think Jauron has had some input into the roster if our GM is worth anything. What I do fault Jauron with is sticking with Trent as a QB. Who knows what went on behind the scenes but Jauron should have been begging for a competent veteran QB to come in here and run this offense right. We have plenty of talent in the skill positions. It sickens that we can look this bad.

And this "it's all Jauron's fault" will do nothing to improve this team!!! Trent stinks, he stinks out loud against 3 - 4 looks. He looks confused and he has no sack.

Ok so let's follow your thought through ..... who decides if Trent starts? Who decides that the o-coordinator who developed the schemes gets to stay? Who has input into whether the Bills pursue another viable #1 QB?

Ok so let's follow your thought through ..... who decides if Trent starts? Who decides that the o-coordinator who developed the schemes gets to stay? Who has input into whether the Bills pursue another viable #1 QB?

LOL...FUNNY...SEE ABOVE

On this we AGREE!!!!!

So your answer is to hire a GM and leave Jauron on the sidelines? Not likely to happen - Mike Mularky all over again.

Not sure how you inferred that from what I said. I like Brandon so far. He bit a HUGE bullet scrapping the entire line and starting over with rookies and bargain basement free agents. Ultimately it could turn out great. Right now we will see some bad growing pains like yesterday.

Russ didn't draft Trent. On the other side Russ didn't draft his possibly to be determined replacement either! Russ did however bring in an unchallenging free agent Ryan Fitzpatrick that in the back of some of our minds we are wondering what he might bring to the table.

Jauron is not perfect but to lay it all at his feet ignores the fact that we have a personnel problem, that predates Brandon as GM, at the most important position on the team. We want to love the players so if they don't perform it's the coaches fault not our QB that we hung our hopes on while trashing the last guy we ran out of town.

Against the Saints and you were dissapointed?

Man you sure were reaching on that game.

And a small reminder.. The O got hurt big time when the Bills O LOST their pass catching TE. A Blocking TE just doens't cut it!! Sorry A Blocking TE just doens't catch it !

Reaching? The problem i have, lets forget that the offense got shut out, that is 2 out of 3 games the defense played 55 minutes, and got lit up in the last 5 minutes, that coaching scheme, and players quiting which if this was DJ's first season i would give him the benefit of the doubt, but season 4 and it is still happening. Everyone that is on the DJ wagon needs to get off it, because it is sinking...slowly since its year 4, but i would say its about sank.