Game Thread

CosmicBills

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok its just 6 - 0 so far we are escaping a blowout on sunday night. Right now offense is a little to predictable always running on first with no clean play action, plus how bout a little crossing routes first to open up the long one

The Bills are getting totally manhandled so far, but at least it's only a 6 point game.

116785[/snapback]

Won't last. Paytoilets are dictating the pace of this game on both sides of the ball. At this rate, the Bills will be lucky if they go in at the half only down only 13-0.

Patriots are going to have to make a big mistake for the Bills to go in close at the half...and they haven't made any yet.

We need at least a FG in this drive. If it´s a long one, better - our D will be able to rest a little.

116795[/snapback]

It's funny, but I remember the days when we'd have 4th down on the 34 and a KICKER WE KNEW COULD GET US THREE POINTS FROM THERE.

Punting on that first drive. God. :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: Lindell.

3 and not 7, thank god, if it was 10-0 this game would be over in a hurry. Lets get some points for christ sakes!

116782[/snapback]

This game resembles the Jets game today, Jets put up 2 scores early, then everything shifted the other way. There is hope yet, we are a TD away from having the lead!

I wish we had an offense...and Bledsoe...STOP LOCKING ONTO MOULDS AND NEVER LOOKING HIM OFF!!!  If we notice him doing it, the Patriots sure as hell are.

116789[/snapback]

His downfall tonight for sure. He should be killing this defense!

This game resembles the Jets game today, Jets put up 2 scores early, then everything shifted the other way.  There is hope yet, we are a TD away from having the lead!

116803[/snapback]

But Curtis Martin didn't have 77 yards on 10 carries 20 minutes in...

This game resembles the Jets game today, Jets put up 2 scores early, then everything shifted the other way.  There is hope yet, we are a TD away from having the lead!

116803[/snapback]

Another game where Moorman is our best performer.

And then when he gets it on Moulds' hands...dropped.  And the route was too short anyway.

Great series...  :huh:

116819[/snapback]

Thats what gets me cheesed. Not that Eric dropped it, but he wouldnt have gotten the 1st down anyways. Plus, Clements seemes terrified to run to the outside, even when we were piling up the yards by doing it.