Game Thread

CosmicBills

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I liked what I saw, good physical football and they aren't going to fall into the Rams trap of throwing every play.

Plus, it's interesting to see Jason Peters being used so early. Think they are setting up a playaction pass on that play? lol

Encouraging start, but a punt is the result.

Great block by Moulds.

LET'S GO "D"!!!!!!!!!

116636[/snapback]

Why don't we have a kicker? That's a FG attempt wasted.

it would have been a 52 yarder into the wind. Better to take the field position. If he missed, they would have started on the 42

116645[/snapback]

We are the 3-5, not the defending Superbowl Champs. You need to take chances and play like we have nothing to lose. If Lindell cant make that kick then go for it on 4th and 4. We had a nice drive going. Keep the momentum going and put the pressure on New England. As this drive goes it will be a 90 yard scoring drive by New England instead of a 66 yard scoring drive and we will be down 7-0 instead of 7-7 or 7-3. Play to win!

Is Sam Adams playing?  Whats the deal with him?

DC Tom, lining your excuses up already are ya?

Did you SEE Seymour get TRIPPED on the Bills opening drive?  Was that called?  Nope.

116659[/snapback]

No excuses, the Pats are dominating up front right now. Thing to note, so far they aren't blitzing. I am not concerned yet, even if the Pats punch this in for 7. The Bills make great adjustments....but if the Pats score, the Bills have to answer ASAP.

Is Sam Adams playing?  Whats the deal with him?

DC Tom, lining your excuses up already are ya?

Did you SEE Seymour get TRIPPED on the Bills opening drive?  Was that called?  Nope.

116659[/snapback]

Give me a break...holding's not an excuse, it's holding. I expect the Pats to get some calls, being a good team on their home field and all, and holding happens all the time...but to not call it when it's SO blatant? That's ridiculous...

As I said in the other thread (which you apparently haven't read), it's not about the Patriots having compromising pictures of Tagliabue...it's about the officials being incompetent.

Do the refs pay attention to the Pats O-Line?  I just saw Koppen with a handful of Sam Adams jersey dragging him to the side...

116660[/snapback]

I am pretty sure the officials prepared for this game with copious amounts of Boone's Farm and an a doobie...