Game Thread

CosmicBills

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The mistake Bledsoe is making is the same one he's made all season long:  he locks onto Eric Moulds come hell or high water.  On that deep INT,  he had a WR wide open over the middle (not sure who it was).  I've defended Bledsoe,  but he's got to spread the ball around more.  Its worked against weak defenses,  but the Pats are too good for the BS.  Its too predictable. 

I think we're going to see JP Losman pretty soon guys,  possibly even tonight.

116890[/snapback]

Evans was breaking to the post and yet Drew dont see it and throws to who else?

I would love to see JP in the second half.  please, please, please

116891[/snapback]

What Bledsoe-supporters will say is that we are all forgetting how well Bledsoe has played the last few games. No offense, but Bledsoe didnt do ANYTHING that any other QB couldnt have done. We traded for a Pro Bowler and we are getting a washed up bum...our offense cant move with him in at QB, we have to change if we want to win some games.

JP still can't drop back without pain in his leg. We better not see him tonight. Let's not risk him being seriously hurt in this game, you know?

116904[/snapback]

How do you know this? I did not hear that, all I heard was he was healthy

What Bledsoe-supporters will say is that we are all forgetting how well Bledsoe has played the last few games.  No offense, but Bledsoe didnt do ANYTHING that any other QB couldnt have done.  We traded for a Pro Bowler and we are getting a washed up bum...our offense cant move with him in at QB, we have to change if we want to win some games.

116903[/snapback]

BillsGuy, did you go to Clarkson U.?

Drew bears a lot of blame in this game, but christ guys, he's not playing defense.  Neither is our defense, come to think of it.

116894[/snapback]

When your on the field that much its hard to expect them to play well. Offense need to get its stevestojan together.

HOLDING!!!! Holding holding holding holding holding!!!  CALL IT, you !@#$ing pinheads!!!

Adams swam through a block, got by the lineman, was grabbed from behind, broke THAT, then was tackled from behind...

116901[/snapback]

Its the Patriots man their Oline is best blockers I mean holders in the damn league. Zebras keep their eyes closed also illegal chucks as well