Game Thread

CosmicBills

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain: Drew :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: You SOB, you ruined this team for to long

I told you the Pats game plan tonight would be to stop McGahee first and put the ball in Drew's hands.    its working to perfection.

116956[/snapback]

Congrats, you beat the worst QB in the NFL who you've been beating for the last 3 years. Feel proud that our team doesnt have the balls to bench him.

I told you the Pats game plan tonight would be to stop McGahee first and put the ball in Drew's hands.    its working to perfection.

116956[/snapback]

Lucky call buddie............... :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

116956[/snapback]

They stopped McGahee?

Looks to me like we stopped McGahee.

Seriously Mularkey, get some balls and bench Bledsoe!!!!!!  Theisman just pointed out how well the Patriots know Bledsoe's tendencies, lets throw them a little Losman or Matthews and change things up!

116954[/snapback]

MM does not have the balls to do it, I guarantee it!!! He will show us all what he is made of if he can bench DB.

116956[/snapback]

I give you credit. You absolutely said that, and of course you are right.

This just sucks (for us) but the Pats have just outplayed the BIlls in every aspect of teh game right now.

I have a friend who is going away and there is a going away party for him. I am supposed to meet a cutie there. I cant beleive I am missing the party for this disgrace of a game. I am out of here at the half. Put in Mathews in the second half and we still have a shot. :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: Drew you suck!

Back to reality to those here who were talking like this was the 1991 Bills.

Lets face facts:

THIS DEFENSE IS OVERRATED

DREW IS STILL TERRIBLE

GO ahread NE Trolls, get your jolleys off and come here and talk stevestojan.

Wake me up in 2005, or when Losman starts a game.