The "roughing the brady" call is back

Ramius

Just got called in the atlanta-pats* game. Anderson rushes brady, hits him with a shoulder in the upper back half a second after brady releases it. Brady doesn't get knocked down, just takes the thump. But, because he missed a wide open Moss for a TD, they drop the flag and call "being in the vicinity of tom brady." Friggin ridiculous.

Just got called in the atlanta-pats* game. Anderson rushes brady, hits him with a shoulder in the upper back half a second after brady releases it. Brady doesn't get knocked down, just takes the thump. But, because he missed a wide open Moss for a TD, they drop the flag and call "being in the vicinity of tom brady." Friggin ridiculous.

didn't see it, but I hope it doesn't cause the D to not rush as hard.

Proven the last few weeks if you pressure Brady, he's a different QB.

That a suspension, or just a fine? :rolleyes:

and now theyre just trying to come up with ways to give the pats* TDs! did the refs really miss that throw and incomplete pass by ryan?

I don't like throwing this label around, but that just might be the worst call I have ever seen in professional sports. How does every single ref on the field miss that?

... "roughing the brady"... B-)B-)B-) ... :rolleyes: ... that's perfect dude ! ...

Best thing about this game is the fans. Every time Brady throws a bad pass or someone drops it, you hear this loud moan for the "fans". They're reduced to cheering when the Pats* get a first down. Pats* take the 3rd quarter opening kickoff down for a FG and almost no cheers when they score it to go up by 6. Wonderful fans they got in Foxboro.

Crud PI call. Just jostling for position, not called on 9 out of 10 plays, and the 1 call

is usually on the D-back.

I thought that was a pretty good call. Of course, it's not a call at all if the DB doesn't take a dive...

But at least they made it up with that non-call on the PI on Moss. :rolleyes: How the !@#$ do you miss that? These refs are hell.