Injury report

Beerball

everyone should be VERY thankful that our center will be good to go......The rest can be overcome

It's funny how the perception of him changed so rapidly around here. He went from a bargain bin pickup who couldn't even start on his own team, to the anchor of our line. Round and round we go! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

..and the NFL wants to add more games.

120 minutes into the season and we're already missing our starting MLB, OT, TE, rotational DT & Doubtful CB's. Many more players injured..

I repeat: The NFL wants to add more games. :unsure:

If they add more games rosters will need to be expanded. While I am in favor of an expanded schedule (at the cost of preseason games) I wonder if players would say "no." It could shorten already short careers.

My guess is McGee has the same thing going on that he did last week. He will probably start, but I'm starting to get worried that this injury will only get worse as the season progresses. McGee is one guy the Bills D can not afford to lose, really hope he gets healthy.

My guess is McGee has the same thing going on that he did last week. He will probably start, but I'm starting to get worried that this injury will only get worse as the season progresses. McGee is one guy the Bills D can not afford to lose, really hope he gets healthy.

its nothing, see pats injury report for the past billion years

If they add more games rosters will need to be expanded. While I am in favor of an expanded schedule (at the cost of preseason games) I wonder if players would say "no." It could shorten already short careers.

The players have already said no. Its all over the place. Many of the previous players are against it that are now commentators and on NFL network. Of course they will want more money. So now your looking at paying players more money for more games as well as more players because the NFL would have to expand the rosters.

We know McCargo is soft.

Starting to think Nelson is soft, too. Is it me, or does he seem to have an ailment or two every single week, dating back through the preseason?

Yeah, I was hoping Nelson would play. I thought I remember him tweeting he was fine earlier in the week.

The smaller the roster, the greater per capita pay. The players do not want do divvy up their cash among a larger pie.