Halloween Display of Steve McNair

OnTheRocks

Halloween Haunted House Display of McNair

Do you think this is bad taste or do you think it is funny.

Personally I think it is a funny display in bad taste.

I agree. My guess it was set up by some young minimum-wage part-time employee who thought it clever - they are the bulk of employees hired by an amusement park, and young folks aren't dripping with wordly experience and discretion in their actions. That's just being a kid.

That is awesome. America needs to stop being affended by anything and everything and just laugh once in a while.

You're totally right on that, but on the flip side what's so awesome about this particular thing? It's not even funny, I don't get what's so funny, is it the shock value? There's nothing clever about this.

Halloween Haunted House Display of McNair

Do you think this is bad taste or do you think it is funny.

Personally I think it is a funny display in bad taste.

Bad taste and not funny. As other poster have mentioned whats the joke he died? Its just a stupid attempt at humor that failed and should have never been tried in the first place.

You !@#$ around with murderous bitches you get what's coming to you in life and in death.

Of course. Well, yes then. It makes perfect sense. Alright......

Geez, I don't know what to make of your comment. Were you born without a heart?

But just out of curiousity, just what was it, in your estimation that McNair did that was deserving of having his life ended and having his children and other loved ones deprived of ever seeing, touching, or hearing him ever again? Ever. For eternity.

Of course. Well, yes then. It makes perfect sense. Alright......

Geez, I don't know what to make of your comment. Were you born without a heart?

But just out of curiousity, just what was it, in your estimation that McNair did that was deserving of having his life ended and having his children and other loved ones deprived of ever seeing, touching, or hearing him ever again? Ever. For eternity.

Cheating on his wife with a woman who was crazy enough to murder him.