Halloween Display of Steve McNair

OnTheRocks

You're totally right on that, but on the flip side what's so awesome about this particular thing? It's not even funny, I don't get what's so funny, is it the shock value? There's nothing clever about this.

I think its awesome that they have a whole display about the dead celebs and incorperate it into their exhibit -- its not just McNair. Is it any different than stores selling MJ albums once they heard he passed?

Halloween Haunted House Display of McNair

Do you think this is bad taste or do you think it is funny.

Personally I think it is a funny display in bad taste.

IMO, it's horrible that they are in any way mocking the death of any of these individuals. Michael's death, Heath's death, and the McNair/Kazemi murder suicide were all tragic events. There is absolutely no justification for the possible pain that they could cause family and friends of the forementioned deceased. How do you think that would make Steve's kids feel if they walked into that place to see that depiction? It's not right......at all.

That is awesome. America needs to stop being affended by anything and everything and just laugh once in a while.

Well, at least we can all be Offended by your spelling and maybe even laugh at it a bit. Otherwise, the display in question isn't remotely funny. I'm sure if the tables were turned on you, you wouldn't think so either. Would you really want your kids to see something like that of you?

IMO, it's horrible that they are in any way mocking the death of any of these individuals. Michael's death, Heath's death, and the McNair/Kazemi murder suicide were all tragic events. There is absolutely no justification for the possible pain that they could cause family and friends of the forementioned deceased. How do you think that would make Steve's kids feel if they walked into that place to see that depiction? It's not right......at all.

I agree that it is bad taste, but then again, we do have that little old thing they call

1rst amendment, celebrities, dead or alive, murdered or od'd, are targets beacuse

of thier ability to generate $$$$. They have wax statues of alive and dead celebriries,

is that offensive? If you are offended, do not patronize the joint. I don't think that this was

meant to be funny, but I sure as hell would be horrified. I think that it is kind of cool, but

I like halloween and **** like that. To each their own.

I agree that it is bad taste, but then again, we do have that little old thing they call

1rst amendment, celebrities, dead or alive, murdered or od'd, are targets beacuse

of thier ability to generate $$$$. They have wax statues of alive and dead celebriries,

is that offensive? If you are offended, do not patronize the joint. I don't think that this was

meant to be funny, but I sure as hell would be horrified. I think that it is kind of cool, but

I like halloween and **** like that. To each their own.

i found it artistic and provocative

That is awesome. America needs to stop being affended by anything and everything and just laugh once in a while.

As someone else mention, would it be as funny if it was a member of your family? Trust me, I'm hilarious and have a great sense of humor. But I guess I'm just not a scumbag who finds a recent murder-suicide funny.

As someone else mention, would it be as funny if it was a member of your family? Trust me, I'm hilarious and have a great sense of humor. But I guess I'm just not a scumbag who finds a recent murder-suicide funny.

i didnt say funny. i said artsy and provocative, and farrah's a bit of a turn on. now the post about bending her over a tombstone ... that was funny!!!