Time Warner Fox HD

Tbone

Is anyone else having problems with their Fox HD channel? Its only on fox, and it seems to happen only during NFL games. Its really annoying. I called and complained twice, they told me others were having the problem but have thus far refused to escalate the issue.

What problems are you having? Last week, one of the channels during the 1PM game was real choppy, like the game was a stop action animation. I don't remember if it was Fox or even what game I was watching and I was at the game yesterday (Woot!) so I don't know what to tell you.

I have been told that the problem has been experienced by many people in the area, and that it may also extend to other sports. A coworker of mine told me that Time Warner will not "escalate" (whatever that means) the issue even though they have had several calls about it.

I would suggest that if your having issues you should call them as well. (716-558-TWC1)

Is anyone else having problems with their Fox HD channel? Its only on fox, and it seems to happen only during NFL games. Its really annoying. I called and complained twice, they told me others were having the problem but have thus far refused to escalate the issue.

I live in NC and have the same problem!

I'm using Gamepass HD and that gets it's feeds from the stations CBC/FOX/DirectTV and FOX looks horrible there as well, it's almost as if they aren't using HD camera's or something. Commercials are fine, it's just the on the field image that isn't good.

I have TW in Albany. Broadcast did "freeze" a couple of times. I found this happens occasionally w/ the movie channels. Go to the Std Def & all is well. Come back a few minutes/seconds later & it's fixed.

Another reason I've got it on my list to switch to satellite.