religion

Got that from our French heritage! Ah piss on the french... Except they are instructed how at an early age... Saw it with my own two eyes on a bike tour.

!@#$ the French. I was pissing on everything that didn't move and several things that did move before I started kindergarten. To a man the world is his toilet!

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

!@#$ the French. I was pissing on everything that didn't move and several things that did move before I started kindergarten. To a man the world is his toilet!

Given the chance, my five year old will practice it at the drop of a hat. Conversation, Son: Dad, I have to go pee, Dad: we have to find a bathroom. Son: I gotta go bad, Dad: okay, we will find one fast, hold on: Son: But dad there is a tree... walll... bush right over there..... and points.

Depending on how far I am from anything and if anyone is around he goes on the spot.... when he was younger, he didn't even ask... just pulled the drawers down and went where he stood.

I did that later in life when I was eighteen and in bars.

Given the chance, my five year old will practice it at the drop of a hat. Conversation, Son: Dad, I have to go pee, Dad: we have to find a bathroom. Son: I gotta go bad, Dad: okay, we will find one fast, hold on: Son: But dad there is a tree... walll... bush right over there..... and points.

Depending on how far I am from anything and if anyone is around he goes on the spot.... when he was younger, he didn't even ask... just pulled the drawers down and went where he stood.

I did that later in life when I was eighteen and in bars.

SF in a nutshell:

Homeless person pees on a wall he get's a city grant.

I pee on a wall I go to jail.

Sorry but christian right wing retard arguments dont count.... sorry hannity...

:thumbsup: So you won't accept anything that's a "Christian right wing retard argument"...which is, as you define it, any argument that agrees with your chaotic, convoluted, bass-ackward potato-head position.

You are truly of exceptional moronicity.

Twenty pages, and you STILL DON'T UNDERSTAND THE CONCEPT OF "UNPROVABLE".

If I may quote Jamie Lee Curtis, calling you stupid would be an insult to stupid people.

And 20 pages and u still dont understand that the easter bunny's existence is also unprovable. sorry but that is a win for the non-astrologers...

in order to believe something there needs to be evidence. its not a win for the christians when they say god is unprovable therefore i have a reason to believe its true....that makes no sense :thumbsup::wallbash: