religion

God can forgive, ergo the statement "to err is human, to forgive is divine."

Dude I agree with you mostly but don't give the guy ammo by screwing up famous quotes. The correct quote is:

"To err is human, to forgive is the vine." This means if someone screws you over get drunk and forgive him. "The vine" is slang for wine and wine represents beer and liquor in this saying.

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude I agree with you mostly but don't give the guy ammo by screwing up famous quotes. The correct quote is:

"To err is human, to forgive is the vine." This means if someone screws you over get drunk and forgive him. "The vine" is slang for wine and wine represents beer and liquor in this saying.

:devil:

Do u want to have a reasonable debate or are u this frustrated that u must insult people...??

You lost your chance a while back with your nonsensical answers. Take a powder and dry yourself out behind the ears before posting again. Think before you post and take a class in logic... Open your mind. You don't have to agree, just understand the flaws in your own argument. It will make you a better poster... Denial is not arguing it is just immature and will get you insulted every time.

You lost your chance a while back with your nonsensical answers. Take a powder and dry yourself out behind the ears before posting again. Think before you post and take a class in logic... Open your mind. You don't have to agree, just understand the flaws in your own argument. It will make you a better poster... Denial is not arguing it is just immature and will get you insulted every time.

Wouldn't he NEED an argument, before he could identify flaws?

Omniscient = All-knowing

Omnipresent = Everywhere

Omnipotent = all-powerful

Uh, how do those contradict each other?

God can forgive, ergo the statement "to err is human, to forgive is divine."

because if god changes his mind, he is not omniscient. if he is all powerful then he is not omniscient, if he is omniscient then he is not all powerful...

how is god omnipresent, what is god?

because if god changes his mind, he is not omniscient. if he is all powerful then he is not omniscient, if he is omniscient then he is not all powerful...

how is god omnipresent, what is god?

Ah, now you are searching.... keep it up and I don't mean that sarcastically... Find that answer for yourself, but keep an open mind to others opinions and borrow liberally.

then u must not be able to understand...

tell me how god can change his mind and still be omniscient?

Just because you can't wrap your itty-bitty little stunted brain around the paradox, doesn't make it wrong. Even less so does it mean that I don't understand.

And it's "YOU", asshat. Y, O, U. Not "u". :thumbsup:

Just because you can't wrap your itty-bitty little stunted brain around the paradox, doesn't make it wrong. Even less so does it mean that I don't understand.

And it's "YOU", asshat. Y, O, U. Not "u". :thumbsup:

I gave him a chance or some rope, either way, he let go and fell right back into the abyss...

Della spew go check your meds, something is just off with you.

I gave him a chance or some rope, either way, he let go and fell right back into the abyss...

Della spew go check your meds, something is just off with you.

I'm just loving the fact that Dellaputz is accusing me of being a Holy Roller for criticizing his complete lack of common sense, while Dwight just last week accused me once again of religiously persecuting him for criticizing HIS complete lack of common sense. :thumbsup:

I'm just loving the fact that Dellaputz is accusing me of being a Holy Roller for criticizing his complete lack of common sense, while Dwight just last week accused me once again of religiously persecuting him for criticizing HIS complete lack of common sense. :thumbsup:

Dwight got something right!