religion

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WRONG again! ! ! there is no free will with an omniscient god. making up stuff doesnt help ur fairy tail in sky daddy!

Actually there is and once again you show a basic misunderstanding of an Omniscient God.... but why is that a surprise, so I suggest you stop commenting on something even your reliance of empiricism solely can't explain.

Actually there is and once again you show a basic misunderstanding of an Omniscient God.... but why is that a surprise, so I suggest you stop commenting on something even your reliance of empiricism solely can't explain.

If god already knows every single decision u will make before u make it, its impossible for u to have a different outcome. u dont have a free independent choice outside what god wants... once again ur wrong...

all bow down to the flying spaghetti monster...

If god already knows every single decision u will make before u make it, its impossible for u to have a different outcome. u dont have a free independent choice outside what god wants... once again ur wrong...

Doesn't mean God controls it and depending on the belief, God is Omnipresent, not Omniscient, but either way that is irrelevant, God gave man freewill.

God gave us free will so that we would CHOOSE to have a relationship with him. Just because he knows the outcome doesn't mean that wer're not the ones making the daily decisions in our on lives. If we choose to surrender our life to God then we have still made that choice. And each time someone like you says something like this, all of heaven cries out. He made Hell for the fallen angels, not for man. But he WILL NOT tolerate sin in his presence. The solution? To send his one and only begotten son that whosever believes in him will not perish, but will have everlasting life.

Doesn't mean God controls it and depending on the belief, God is Omnipresent, not Omniscient, but either way that is irrelevant, God gave man freewill.

Actually, I believe that God is Omniscient, Omnipresent and Omnipotent. But you're right, there is some difference of belief in that area.

Dude if god is making all the decisions how is that not controlling it? its impossible for anyone to have a decision for themselves....

also god being omniscient and omnipotent and omnipresent all contradicts one another....lol

how is one omnipresent?

if god know the future does he have the power to change his mind? if he changes his mind then he didnt know the future, if he cant change his mind then he isnt all powerful...lol

No sense making an argument; you have YET to understand anything anyone else has said here. You're even giving blithering idiots a bad name at this point.

Agreed, he is an idiot, needs to grow some hair in places men have hair... until til then I am better off arguing with my two year old because he makes no sense and can't even argue with any sense for his point of view...

Agreed, he is an idiot, needs to grow some hair in places men have hair... until til then I am better off arguing with my two year old because he makes no sense and can't even argue with any sense for his point of view...

And like most 2 year olds he probably still gets what he wants :wallbash:

And like most 2 year olds he probably still gets what he wants <_<

Nah mine we just ignore until he is done with his tantrum and then viola he is nice again, unless he is tired and then usually though he fight it, he goes to sleep within about 2 minutes.

This one may be a little older chronologically, so I suggest some mother nature, it should do the trick and as long as he is in Cali it should be legal.

Nah mine we just ignore until he is done with his tantrum and then viola he is nice again, unless he is tired and then usually though he fight it, he goes to sleep within about 2 minutes.

This one may be a little older chronologically, so I suggest some mother nature, it should do the trick and as long as he is in Cali it should be legal.

Do u want to have a reasonable debate or are u this frustrated that u must insult people...??

also god being omniscient and omnipotent and omnipresent all contradicts one another....lol

how is one omnipresent?

if god know the future does he have the power to change his mind? if he changes his mind then he didnt know the future, if he cant change his mind then he isnt all powerful...lol

Omniscient = All-knowing

Omnipresent = Everywhere

Omnipotent = all-powerful

Uh, how do those contradict each other?

God can forgive, ergo the statement "to err is human, to forgive is divine."