religion

:thumbsup: So you won't accept anything that's a "Christian right wing retard argument"...which is, as you define it, any argument that agrees with your chaotic, convoluted, bass-ackward potato-head position.

You are truly of exceptional moronicity.

My guess is he is speaking in tongues... No one can understand him but himself and even that is debatable.

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And 20 pages and u still dont understand that the easter bunny's existence is also unprovable. sorry but that is a win for the non-astrologers...

in order to believe something there needs to be evidence. its not a win for the christians when they say god is unprovable therefore i have a reason to believe its true....that makes no sense :thumbsup::wallbash:

Neither is reality or atheism, so what is your point. You are just pointing out the null-hypothesis.... remember it is only a hypothesis and cannot be proven either... The best you can come up with is an infinite regression argument and the best folks who believe in God can come up with is faith or circular reasoning (inductive reasoning) neither is wrong or right, but to say one thing is unprovable and not the other makes no sense...

I agree, God can't be proven, that is not the point and neither can atheism, faith or belief is a personal thing and does not require proof... it is experiential.... hence why in our experience discussing these issues with you DC Tom, I and a few others who even believe the way you do have come to the conclusion that you are a dumb sh$t. :(

its called metaphysical claims, like life after death, god hates homos, creationism. they are all rejected because they have no evidence... u dont accept them because they are unprovable ....

Unprovable or inprovable or disprovable or antiprovable? You don't even know the difference neophyte.

Neither is reality or atheism, so what is your point. You are just pointing out the null-hypothesis.... remember it is only a hypothesis and cannot be proven either... The best you can come up with is an infinite regression argument and the best folks who believe in God can come up with is faith or circular reasoning (inductive reasoning) neither is wrong or right, but to say one thing is unprovable and not the other makes no sense...

I agree, God can't be proven, that is not the point and neither can atheism, faith or belief is a personal thing and does not require proof... it is experiential.... hence why in our experience discussing these issues with you DC Tom, I and a few others who even believe the way you do have come to the conclusion that you are a dumb sh$t. :thumbsup:

the point is i have a reason to have a belief in reality.... its called rationality or being forced to deal with your experience. reality cant be proven, but there are reasons to believe its true.... this is why we have (burden of proof) or reasoning, like in a courst system can u prove the man didnt commit the murder, not the right question, its impossible to prove someone didnt do something. the right question is can we prove the man did commit the murder.... the onus is on the the person making the truth claim , not the other way around...

this is why a person is innocent until proven guilty, not guilty unitl proven innocent... whoever is making the truth claim (x person commited murder) then the onus is to prove that to be so. u cant prove a negative.... this is why atheism is not making any claims... theism is... atheism is saying give me a reason to believe ur truth claim.... the theist cant say well u havent proven it not to be true, that may be the case but that speaks towards the atheists side of the argument not the theist...

all the theist can do is say " the atheist cant disprove god" but all the atheist can say is " the atheist cant disprove the easter bunny" they are in the same category... reality is not, why? because we are forced to deal with gravity or math... faith is not forcing us to do anything... it has no ground to stand on...

Unprovable or inprovable or disprovable or antiprovable? You don't even know the difference neophyte.

I'm impressed he knew the word "metaphysical" well enough to spell it, though. That right there is more knowledge of the subject than I'd given him credit for.

all the theist can do is say " the atheist cant disprove god" but all the atheist can say is " the atheist cant disprove the easter bunny" they are in the same category... reality is not, why? because we are forced to deal with gravity or math... faith is not forcing us to do anything... it has no ground to stand on...

What, do you have a rabbit fetish? Shut up about the Easter Bunny already, you !@#$in' freak. It is NOT the same as God, not even in a conceptual debate about belief vs. empiricism.