religion

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A moral realist, eh? Doesn't that require verification of the truth of at least one moral claim as a premise. What precisely are the moral claims you hold as real?

our experience is real and it is in human nature to move our experience in the direction of happiness or well being and move away from suffering...

i dont know if its objective but it certainly lines up with what we would call common sense dealing with how we want our world to be , ie stealing is wrong.

No, not until you learn something.

Now where is your evidence that your experience is real?

it could be illusory, but what would that even mean, exactly what is reality apart from reality? im on firm ground accpeting reality, this is why i dont jump off buildings as if this was the matrix..

this is reality until u come up with another dimension....

I've never seen someone add inane replies to his own inane posts as much as you. In a short time, you have vaulted past some of the worst posters of all time to land solidly in the top 5. Respecting the rules of punctuation would drop you a few notches since you're the only person on this board who thinks his sentences are clearer without punctuation but still: Welcome to the top 10!

it could be illusory, but what would that even mean, exactly what is reality apart from reality? im on firm ground accpeting reality, this is why i dont jump off buildings as if this was the matrix..

But how do you KNOW? How do you know reality is "real", so to speak?

i know because all i can experiene is my experience....duh again it could be illusory but not until someone proves that this experience is fake... again even if it was fake what would that even mean?

illusory or not, its still real in the sense (U R HAVING AN EXPERIENCE, U R THINKING)

i know because all i can experiene is my experience....duh again it could be illusory but not until someone proves that this experience is fake... again even if it was fake what would that even mean?

So you know your reality is real because you don't know if your reality is illusory? In other words, you can't prove reality is real?

illusory or not, its still real in the sense (U R HAVING AN EXPERIENCE, U R THINKING)

So now you're saying illusion is still reality if you are experiencing the illusion?

if i jump off a building i will die , i cannot fly. that is the consequence of believing something that is not real...

Prove it. Where is your evidence?

we are forced to deal with reality...

Prove it. Where is your evidence?