What did this News person say?????

The Poojer

that was my initial reaction, just very odd...starting off with his "it takes a tough person to make a tender forcast..." or whatever then to go into that chicken comment....it seemed as if he was making a dig at the weatherman for some personal issues.....

plucking?

But his comments during the upcoming segment makes me wonder if he'd had a few before going on air, or just doesn't care.

I think it's "plucking" but sounds like :blink: ing. However after listening to the one from below. I'm not sure. :beer:

plucking?

But his comments during the upcoming segment makes me wonder if he'd had a few before going on air, or just doesn't care.

Here's another one with the same crew....

"Go to Foxnews.rooster." :D Another chicken reference. Hmmmmm

Oh come on man, even us people all the way out here on the west coast know that weatherman is a chicken !@#$er from way back.

You know what? I'm so sick of this holier-than-thou attitude we always get from Californians on the subject of chicken !@#$ing. I mean, just because you invented chicken !@#$ing, celebrate it openly, allow it in restaurants, are able to indentify other chicken !@#$ing practitioners at a glance, etc… does not mean that we here on the east coast are somehow less sophisticated. Newsflash: anybody can !@#$ a chicken. It's not an east coast / west coast thing. Bigot!

You know what? I'm so sick of this holier-than-thou attitude we always get from Californians on the subject of chicken !@#$ing. I mean, just because you invented chicken !@#$ing, celebrate it openly, allow it in restaurants, are able to indentify other chicken !@#$ing practitioners at a glance, etc… does not mean that we here on the east coast are somehow less sophisticated. Newsflash: anybody can !@#$ a chicken. It's not an east coast / west coast thing. Bigot!

:lol:

Bravo!! Outstanding!