Bills vs Bucs

Jerry Jabber

Tomo Romo lit up the Bucs D with 353 yards and 3 TD's. That's an encouraging stat for us, hopefully we'll see Trent open it up more with some deep passes. Maybe Trent will finally have his first 300 yard game?

Any word on Josh Reed & Steve Johnson's status for Sunday?

Early prediction: Bills win 20-16

The Bills have tended to do well following tragic defeats on national television. On the other hand, the Bucs are a very bad team, as bad as the Bills, so playing at home should add just enough boost to give the Bills a sloppy win. I wouldn't be surprised to see Leodis take one to the house.

I don't know what happened with Reed Mon night but Johnson was inactive. Barring injury, Johnson may have to be patient and keep working to improve before he gets a shot at the starting slot reciever position. I wish he had gotten better at special teams because I do think he has a chance to become a #3, while Jenkins is a career special teams gunner IMO.

Tomo Romo lit up the Bucs D with 353 yards and 3 TD's. That's an encouraging stat for us, hopefully we'll see Trent open it up more with some deep passes. Maybe Trent will finally have his first 300 yard game?

I think the only two Bills who didnt practice today were Kelsay and Poz

On the other hand, the Bucs are a very bad team, as bad as the Bills

This just in----the Bills aren't bad. They are what they were last year, or perhaps slightly better---mediocre or slightly better than mediocre. Good enough to beat poor teams, about 50-50 against teams that are similarly talented, and not good enough to beat elite teams.

Let's stop the nonsense that the Bills suddenly and for no reason regressed to be one of the worst teams in the NFL. You don't make yourself look smart by making bold statements. You make yourself look stupid for not understanding football...

It is entirely possible for the Bills to be better than last years team but finish with a worse record because of the schedule.

Nice to know that being a blind cheerleader who thinks the Bills are better than every NFL expert in the world thinks they are is what makes a person "look smart". I had no idea...

Wow, when the blind cheerleaders are describing the team as "mediocre or slightly better than mediocre" we've definitely hit a low point.

This just in----the Bills aren't bad. They are what they were last year, or perhaps slightly better---mediocre or slightly better than mediocre. Good enough to beat poor teams, about 50-50 against teams that are similarly talented, and not good enough to beat elite teams.

Let's stop the nonsense that the Bills suddenly and for no reason regressed to be one of the worst teams in the NFL. You don't make yourself look smart by making bold statements. You make yourself look stupid for not understanding football...

It is entirely possible for the Bills to be better than last years team but finish with a worse record because of the schedule.

Your kidding right? The Bills basically manhandled the superbowl favorites. This is a good dam team. For one watch the dam game and you will see this team is for real.

ROMO lit up the bucs. if trent has 3 tds with 200 yards i will be happy.

go bills!

cant wait till t.o. scores his first of many buf tds.

ROMO lit up the bucs. if trent has 3 tds with 200 yards i will be happy.

go bills!

cant wait till t.o. scores his first of many buf tds.

Romo beat the Bucs with some BIG PLAY BOMBS for TD's. The next time Trent does that it will be the 1st time he does it. The Bucs are as good as the Bills. They have a good O-line, good WR's, good RB's, good D-line, & good LB's. I expect a close game the Bills 21-17 HOME FIELD ADVANTAGE..........................MAKE SOME NOISE GUYS.

Romo beat the Bucs with some BIG PLAY BOMBS for TD's. The next time Trent does that it will be the 1st time he does it. The Bucs are as good as the Bills. They have a good O-line, good WR's, good RB's, good D-line, & good LB's. I expect a close game the Bills 21-17 HOME FIELD ADVANTAGE..........................MAKE SOME NOISE GUYS.

I agree. I watched a lot of the TB-Dal game and it was closer than the score indicated. TB has a very solid running game and that benefits them against the Bills. Leftwich looked pretty good as well. They have lightweight d-linemen (similar to ours) and their secondary is a weak spot. Can Trent exploit it? I see this being a complete toss up game with a total of 38 - 44 points being scored.

I actually think the Bills will control this game. Leftwich isn't what he used to be, which was never anything extrodinary anyhow. Tampa's only real threat seems to be an overhauled Cadillac. Buffalo 34- 13

Which could go a long way against the Bills by having sustained drives. The Bills should beat a team in rebuilding mode with a rookie HC but it won't be as easy as many here seem to think. Niners anyone?

I actually think the Bills will control this game. Leftwich isn't what he used to be, which was never anything extrodinary anyhow. Tampa's only real threat seems to be an overhauled Cadillac. Buffalo 34- 13

Leftwich is Bledsoe. Give him time & he will pick you apart. As I said the Bucs have a good O-line & receivers, including the tight ends. I hope the Bills blitz more in this game, the Bills will have to get after Leftwich.

I too have my doubts about our passing game exploiting anyone's secondary deep.

IMO Leftwich and their WR's aren't any good, so I could see this being our annual "get an early lead on special teams and pounce on a team that can't play from behind when the crowd gets into it" home game.

If it's close midway thru the 2nd Qtr it'll probably be a dogfight though.

Hey is anyone else WTF @ only having 2 RB's right now? Not that I have a problem with Omen getting a few carries in relief, but if Freddy gets dinged up we're kinda screwed there, no?

Your kidding right? The Bills basically manhandled the superbowl favorites. This is a good dam team. For one watch the dam game and you will see this team is for real.

The first few weeks of the season anything can happen, and it does not always tell the story of how teams will end up in many cases. The Bills played well, but they still lost. That is the whole problem, they ALWAYS lose these games. Good teams do not lose games like that, period.

Is it any surprise the teams that suffered the crazy, devastating end of the game losses this past week were Buffalo, Oakland and Cincinnati? Funny how New England, Indianapolis and Pittsburgh never seem to have that kind of thing happen to them...

Nice to know that being a blind cheerleader who thinks the Bills are better than every NFL expert in the world thinks they are is what makes a person "look smart". I had no idea...

Isn't it amusing how the Bills went from this years Arizona Cardinals as recently as August and making the playoffs for the first time in a decade to now being the worst team in football? And that is because they fired an OC that was so bad he couldn't hold that position for most college teams, and got rid of a player who likely would have failed miserably in extended duty at LT? Well, on both fronts, the "experts" look to be wrong. Van Pelt called a pretty good game against the biggest "genius" in the NFL, and the O-Line played very well overall and at times were manhandling the Patriots DLine...

However, what is being completely missed by the "experts" and many posters as well it seems, as that Jauron's style of play basically ensures him he is going to be right around .500 every year. He plays to take games down to the final minutes, and it works about half the time(or a little less), and it doesn't work about half the time(or a little more). This team has talent on it. Sorry to point that out to you. Everyone who is sitting around acting like we have last years Detroit Lions, Oakland Raiders, Kansas City Chiefs, or St. Louis Rams talent base is simply delusional. We don't have as much talent as the elite teams in the league---no question about that, but we have more talent than a lot of teams. Jauron minimizes our talent because of his coaching and putting the players in position to fail rather than to succeed. Most coaches maximize their talent, ours minimizes his...

I am not a blind cheerleader, nor am I a member of the media's Hugely Overreacting Bandwagon. It makes no sense at all to think this team suddenly went from what many people were saying is a team capable of winning 9-10 games to a team that is now a 0-4 win team due to firing a crap OC and getting rid of a starting LT that was much better suited to play RT. Personally I think we finish a game in either direction of what we were last year, but in all reality are a much better team, especially by the end of the year when our revamped O-Line starts dominating defenses...

How the HELL did Tampa Bay run for 173 yards and LOSE? That is mind-boggling. With the loss of Poz and knowing that TB has a solid OL, they better find a way to stop that running game or it will be a LONG day for our D.

GO BILLS!!!

I too have my doubts about our passing game exploiting anyone's secondary deep.

IMO Leftwich and their WR's aren't any good, so I could see this being our annual "get an early lead on special teams and pounce on a team that can't play from behind when the crowd gets into it" home game.

If it's close midway thru the 2nd Qtr it'll probably be a dogfight though.

Hey is anyone else WTF @ only having 2 RB's right now? Not that I have a problem with Omen getting a few carries in relief, but if Freddy gets dinged up we're kinda screwed there, no?

You are mistaken about their WR's. Antonio Bryant, Michael Clayton & 7th rnd pick Sammy Stroughter are not TO & Evans, but they aren't too shabby. Kellen Winslow & Jerramy Stevens are better than the Bills TE's. Say what you want about Leftwich, he can throw the deep ball, so I think they can play from behind.

How the HELL did Tampa Bay run for 173 yards and LOSE? That is mind-boggling. With the loss of Poz and knowing that TB has a solid OL, they better find a way to stop that running game or it will be a LONG day for our D.

GO BILLS!!!

Cadillac and Ward will be tough to contain. Stroud may end up playing 90% of the snaps.

That was LAST YEAR. THIS YEAR they have a bunch of young FAST guys on Defense. They are still learning & gave up the big play to Dallas, but they were not tired.

Good point. I think this is the game Trent hooks up with Evans for a deep ball. You can kill Tampa with the long ball. Inexperienced back there.