How can we make things right to Leodis?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have seen some rumblings from poster here on chants etc.. during the home opener...

lets try to make some sort of organized effort for us to unite and show Leodis our support for him.

anyone have suggestions? anyone good at organizing? help?

chat? banners? rally?

fan mail...lots of it

Send him a football autographed by Scott Norwood?

No, Leodis will have made $19.4 million by December of 2012. I'm not feeling too sorry for him. And I'm sure he can pay for a therapist.

And I didn't vandalize his lawn so I don't feel like I have to make amends for that either.

Nice sentiment though. But it's a tough world, even for millionaires.

Contact the Bills, and let them know we would like the D introduced prior to the home opener, and greet Leodis with a rousing ovation.

If everyone went along that would a great way to show support. He has to feel terrible and probably needs 70k to show a little love

I have seen some rumblings from poster here on chants etc.. during the home opener...

lets try to make some sort of organized effort for us to unite and show Leodis our support for him.

chat? banners? rally?

I just sent a personal e-mail to Leodis, address: info@leodismckelvin.com

Whether he gets it or not, who knows? :wallbash:

Here's an idea: Set up a giant card at Hammer's lot of Pinto Ron's tailgate and have fans sign it with messages of support. Then deliver it to the Fieldhouse. I'm sure McK will get it.

PTR

Yeah, this kind of thing is a good idea.

The whole "he's a pro athlete and therefore mentally invulnerable" thing makes no sense at all. He already felt horrible, now he feels horrible and violated and possibly unsafe even at home.

I'd love to see the guys who did this caught and prosecuted to the limit of the law.

chat? banners? rally?

You're !@#$ing joking, right???

chat? banners? rally?

Make signs and tell Leodis to hang on the !@#$ing ball! What a horrible mistake at the most crucial part of the game. He fits right in with the rest of the team I guess.

I know, that was harsh! :wallbash:

Holy Crap - what is going on around here? I'm more concerned about how Leodis is going to make things right to the fans by his play on the field

*Edit* - OK guess my sarcasm detector isn't fully functional this AM. Funny how this really could have been a real post given all the other on the subject. Next I'm waiting for someone to start a petition to put him on the Wall of Fame because we all feel so sorry for him...