Did you see who got burned Twice?

Speedy G

If anyone was paying attention as to who was also a part of the blame for the loss last night,look no further than...................Keith Ellison, he got burned 2 times by Ben Watson for touchdowns, he did make a 4th down stop, but that was all for naught due to his inept pass coverage, the LB's are in trouble, maybe the rookies can step up and help this team.......... <_<

The first touchdown was a perfect throw. Hardly inept

If anyone was paying attention as to who was also a part of the blame for the loss last night,look no further than...................Keith Ellison, he got burned 2 times by Ben Watson for touchdowns, he did make a 4th down stop, but that was all for naught due to his inept pass coverage, the LB's are in trouble, maybe the rookies can step up and help this team.......... <_<

The first touchdown was a perfect throw. Hardly inept

perfect throw or not, he should have at least knew it was coming the second time!

ever heard this, "fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me" , I guess he can be fooled easily, they need help at LB !!!......... <_<

I thought he played a pretty good game. He is a LB not a DB, so to expect him to have better coverage than he had on that second TD 20 yards downfield isn't realistic.

exactly! <_<

Any linebacker in the league would have trouble running a vertical route with a highly athletic pass catching TE. Combine the great throws by Brady, and its game over. The vast majority of the QBs in this league would have trouble making that throw once, not to mention twice.

I thought the safteies were slow to react as usual. ellison played best I had seen him ever play. When your free saftey has 2 ints in 3 yrs you know it will always be an issue.

And when your FS was tending to the half of the field he was responsible for and the TDs were completed on the other half of the field, perhaps you should look at your SS before you blame it on the FS who had NO responsibility for Watson on EITHER TD. And perhaps you should give credit to a great QB who made big time throws and to a te who made a spectacular catch on the clincher.

GO BILLS!!!

The weakness in the cover 2 is up the seams, right where Watson ran twice. Shame on us for calling the same defense over and over and over.

As someone pointed out earlier, Watson can straight out fly and any mike in the league would have a hard time defending either of those two touchdowns if they were in our defense at the time.

And when your FS was tending to the half of the field he was responsible for and the TDs were completed on the other half of the field, perhaps you should look at your SS before you blame it on the FS who had NO responsibility for Watson on EITHER TD. And perhaps you should give credit to a great QB who made big time throws and to a te who made a spectacular catch on the clincher.

GO BILLS!!!

He played an underneath coverage technigue on both plays with no safety help over the top. His only help in that situation is the end-line. He needed to interrupt the TE's release and stay in front of him - not let him run past him. You play underneath technigue only with safety help. Maybe he was supposed to have help but the safeties weren't even in the same zip code.

He is awful. Derrick Brooks may be slower but he see's that play coming and defends it better IMO.

I due have to give Brady credit for the second throw. It was a beautiful back shoulder (as correctly pointed out by MNF) throw that the BIlls have been unable to teach or try with Trent. The first throw was a basic High School tight end dump throw that is picked with tighter coverage.

He played an underneath coverage technigue on both plays with no safety help over the top. His only help in that situation is the end-line. He needed to interrupt the TE's release and stay in front of him - not let him run past him. You play underneath technigue only with safety help. Maybe he was supposed to have help but the safeties weren't even in the same zip code.

He is awful. Derrick Brooks may be slower but he see's that play coming and defends it better IMO.

I due have to give Brady credit for the second throw. It was a beautiful back shoulder (as correctly pointed out by MNF) throw that the BIlls have been unable to teach or try with Trent. The first throw was a basic High School tight end dump throw that is picked with tighter coverage.

The safeties weren't in the same zip code? I suggest you go to NFL.com, look a the "Ben Watson Highlights" and tell me B Scott wasn't in the area. Scott was late to recognize the middle threat on the winning TD.

Agree with everything else you posted. Especially the part about giving Brady credit. This just in: he's good.

GO BILLS!!!

If anyone was paying attention as to who was also a part of the blame for the loss last night,look no further than...................Keith Ellison, he got burned 2 times by Ben Watson for touchdowns, he did make a 4th down stop, but that was all for naught due to his inept pass coverage, the LB's are in trouble, maybe the rookies can step up and help this team.......... :thumbsup:

shoulda had safety help too....hence the cover 2, with deep halves on the field....figured he would've been ready after the first TD to watson

If anyone was paying attention as to who was also a part of the blame for the loss last night,look no further than...................Keith Ellison, he got burned 2 times by Ben Watson for touchdowns, he did make a 4th down stop, but that was all for naught due to his inept pass coverage, the LB's are in trouble, maybe the rookies can step up and help this team.......... :thumbsup:

Any linebacker matched up against Watson, same guy who ran down champ Bailey, is a mismatch...As an offense I'd take that any day.

He didn't get burned on the second TD. He actually had pretty good position on the play, but Brady purposely threw it in the perfect spot on his outside shoulder instead of leading him. If he had led him with the ball, Ellison would have been in good position to break it up. But in this case it was an amazing throw, and an equally amazing catch. Now excuse me while I go throw up a little more.