Inside Info

A friend of mine has an aquaintance whose husband works for the Bills - this is what I've heard: (No I am not this Skooby-guy!!!)

McKelvin was told to take a knee if the kick went into the end zone. (I had no problem with him returning the kick, I was disappointed he didn't go down once he was hit. Jauron having his back at the post-game press conference was a class move and should go a long way in the locker room and on the field in future games.)

As most know, AVP is tight with Jim Kelly. I was told AVP has been consulting the HOF'er on the no huddle and it will resemble the K-gun as AVP develops his play calling. (Sounds good to me!)

Poz's arm is worse than is being reported and could be career threatening. (Bad/sad news and I hope it's inacurate. But one has to wonder if Poz is too breakable and not durable enough for the game. I hope we go out and get Derrick Brooks if Poz will be missing any appreciable amount of time.)

A friend of mine has an aquaintance whose husband works for the Bills - this is what I've heard: (No I am not this Skooby-guy!!!)

McKelvin was told to take a knee if the kick went into the end zone. (I had no problem with him returning the kick, I was disappointed he didn't go down once he was hit. Jauron having his back at the post-game press conference was a class move and should go a long way in the locker room and on the field in future games.)

As most know, AVP is tight with Jim Kelly. I was told AVP has been consulting the HOF'er on the no huddle and it will resemble the K-gun as AVP develops his play calling. (Sounds good to me!)

Poz's arm is worse than is being reported and could be career threatening. (Bad/sad news and I hope it's inacurate. But one has to wonder if Poz is too breakable and not durable enough for the game. I hope we go out and get Derrick Brooks if Poz will be missing any appreciable amount of time.)

If Poz's arm is bad and he is gone for the year, again, I think it is time to move on without him. Far too injury prone for his position.

I'm no orthodontist but maybe someone on here can explain how a broken arm can be career threatening.

Forgive me for being skeptical of these sources but if true, Simon will lose his house .

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/index.php?showtopic=95908 :pirate:

We will ofcourse never know as the coaches will cover for McK. Be that as it may, I think the right call would have been to get the ball out and take a knee at the 2:00 mark. But most of all - protect the damn ball.

I feel bad for Poz. Also, we really need him. I think depending on the Kelsay injury, a serious thought must go into moving Maybin to LB for the season if there is no viable LB help available.

I'm no orthodontist but maybe someone on here can explain how a broken arm can be career threatening.

Well if Poz ever needs his teeth fixed well get back to you.

I'm not an Orthopod but it could be a bone density issue. It's hard to tell because it's only his arm and he did make it through a entire season last year. We should just wait till the report comes out.

Poz's arm is worse than is being reported and could be career threatening. (Bad/sad news and I hope it's inacurate. But one has to wonder if Poz is too breakable and not durable enough for the game.

IF this is true it's REAL sad...I hope the Kid is OK and plays another 10 years... :pirate:

Where is he going to wear the wristband with all of the play calls on them, they wont be able to fit one on a cast. In turn he cant play in the games, thats career threatening.

Sorry if I mislead anyone. Career threatening was my take on what I heard. It was only reported to be worse than originally thought with no other explanation or information.

Does that mean season-ending? I don't know. But I feel it's career threatening if it's a recurring thing - that's all.

Lastly - based on his smile, his teeth are fine!

It's not like the guy makes any impact plays anyways. I noticed no difference with him out

Then you were not paying attention. The middle of the Bill's defense was noticeably weaker after he went out. This is a huge loss for the Bills with no adequate replacement on the horizon.

First, McLovin did what he was supposed to do, except for fighting for extra yardage.

Second, we all know AVP and Kelly are tight, they both said so.

Third, unless he has a vascular injury or an underlying problem causing brittle bones,

a broken arm isn't career threatening. If it was that bad he would have been sent to

surgery immediately. And not durable enough or is breakable?? How many college games

did he play? It's not like the NFL is the first games he ever played. Just bad luck.

I'm not an Orthopod but it could be a bone density issue. It's hard to tell because it's only his arm and he did make it through a entire season last year. We should just wait till the report comes out.

If he has brittle bones he can just call Sally Fields. She might cougarize him but if he has to take one for the team, he has to take one for the team.

Good thought. BMD. Vitamin D testing would be appropriate and I'll bet rarely done on NFL players

Kelly threw deep to Reed, Lofton and Beebe. Kelly threw deep crossing patterns. Kelly slung the ball where angles dared to tread...went to 4 superbowls then elected first ballot to the HOF. is AVP going to bring Kelly back to run this offense, because that is the ONLY way it resembles anything like we had in the 90's. We are going nowhere with captain checkdown not using his weapons.