Inside Info

Kelly threw deep to Reed, Lofton and Beebe. Kelly threw deep crossing patterns. Kelly slung the ball where angles dared to tread...went to 4 superbowls then elected first ballot to the HOF. is AVP going to bring Kelly back to run this offense, because that is the ONLY way it resembles anything like we had in the 90's. We are going nowhere with captain checkdown not using his weapons.

I agree, if he wants to run the no huddle he has to sack up and throw it down field. What made Kelly great QB is he would throw the ball in a 1 ft window and get it picked off and the next series would do the exact same thing and it would result in a TD. He had a short memory and most of all he had balls (no offense to the lady posters). But to play QB in this league you have to have some swagger and a short term memory. You have to trust yourself and your WRs.

Trent does this from time to time but not as much as he should. Where was lee Evans last night? They had a man over the top of owens and he was 1 on 1? Where the hell was that connection last night?

Ah, unsubstantiated rumor and pure conjecture, how I love thee. It would help all of us if you wouldnt post useless BS when you dont know what you're talking about.

"Bills linebacker Paul Posluszny might have avoided serious injury.

Posluszny missed his rookie season because of a broken forearm. He left Monday night's game in the first half and didn't return. We later learned from Bills coach Dick Jauron -- hold your applause, Bills fans -- that Posluszny has a broken bone in his arm.

"It's not as bad as it was the first time," Jauron said. Posluszny could miss a few weeks, but his injury doesn't appear to be a season-ender. "

(uh, or a "career-ender" either, presumably)

Source: http://espn.go.com/blog/afceast

I'm no orthodontist but maybe someone on here can explain how a broken arm can be career threatening.

From the sound of it, you did,'t sleep at a holiday last night either.

An orthodontist fixes teeth, I belive the correct choice would be an

optomaligist.

Seriously, if it is the same arm, it kept him out of action for a whole season

last time, I think that he might be done. Bones usually heal stronger post break,

but there has to be a limit.

From the sound of it, you did,'t sleep at a holiday last night either.

An orthodontist fixes teeth, I belive the correct choice would be an

optomaligist.

If I'm looking for an optomalogist I am in the wrong place. Everyone around here seems to be a pessimologist.

Kelly threw deep to Reed, Lofton and Beebe. Kelly threw deep crossing patterns. Kelly slung the ball where angles dared to tread...went to 4 superbowls then elected first ballot to the HOF. is AVP going to bring Kelly back to run this offense, because that is the ONLY way it resembles anything like we had in the 90's. We are going nowhere with captain checkdown not using his weapons.

I will tell you this bud, Trent grew up last night, to me, he was by far our best player, him and

fast freddy. His throws were on target, all but maybe one. He is not going to be Kelly overnight,

and may never will be what Jimbo was, but I think that we have found our Quarterback.