Look

silvermike

The Bills lost by one point, on the road, on Monday night, in the season opener, of the acclaimed best team in the league. The next 15 games are winnable, now. This is a real, pro football team. The team scored on sustained drives, and put pressure on Tom freaking Brady.

15 games. Bring it on.

The Bills lost by one point, on the road, on Monday night, in the season opener, of the acclaimed best team in the league. The next 15 games are winnable, now. This is a real, pro football team. The team scored on sustained drives, and put pressure on Tom freaking Brady.

15 games. Bring it on.

I expected a loss by at leat 20, probably 30 points.

I thought we looked great on D, AVP called a great game, Trent looked good.

As much as I spouted off that were going to get our butts handed to us, I'm

impressed by our game.

15 games. Bring it on.

this is not a playoff team, nor a good one. Good/ playoff teams WIN these games....Ie see the Patriots.

No one will feel better about the game but we played a great first half and it came down to one play. The only thing I didn't like was the lack of pressure on Brady in the second half. I really feel like we need a new defensive play caller like Dick Lebau. The D was just not agressive enough. I do feel better about the season as a whole and I felt good about the entire game besides that last 5 minutes.

15 games. Bring it on.

9 years without the playoffs and we still have this <_< from fans who love moral victories. 7-9 is good enough for far too many wimpy fans.

oddly enough, yes.

They fought through a lot of crap to put themselves into position to win that game with 1 first down.

Minimize the offensive penalties as AVP gets control of the reins and they might go .500

My answer: Screw you. I don't want to hear anything positive about this sack of sh-- team right now.

Ha!

The spread was as high as 12 points. Most people expected a 20 point loss.

AVP called a great game.

Our O played well.

Our D played great with 2 starters out.

Brady was running scared most of the game with

our pash rush.

I know we lost, but I'm the first to say I expected a huge loss, but we

looked good.

Ah, yes, the text messages come rolling in. NOW my !@#$ing miserable football fan life is complete.

I hate this team. I hate them. I don't know WHY I keep coming back to root for them. Why the !@#$ couldn't I have been born a Giants fan or a Patriot fan or a Packer fan?

<_<

No...I don't feel better. It's clear there's a fear of losing in these players, and they'll never win big games that way.

It's a joke for the fans and the players.

So true. . . There was good and bad tonight, but until we stop playing scared (why the F*$K did we go exclusively to the prevent in the end FEWELL), we wont make the playoffs. Jauron needs to Kick Fewell in the ass

15 games. Bring it on.

Yeah, I get you. Most people here probably do, too. We're still pissed. We'll be pissed tomorrow and Wednesday, and even after the Bills win on Sunday, we'll be pissed.

15 games. Bring it on.

Totally agree. Funny that people are calling this "the worst loss ever", no first game of the season is the "worst loss ever" with this franchise. Trust me, losing the first game is easier than losing the LAST game of the year...