There is only one person to blame for this loss

Virgil

I don't want to hear any positives about how close it was or how good Trent looked, the O-Line at times, Fred Jackson's elusiveness, we lost. None of that crap matters.

We lose the same way every year, to the same teams, in the same situations. This is all on our coaches. I don't care if Leodis fumbled. He fumbled the return before and the coaches let him back in there without any kind of instructions. You let the players do whatever they want, it's on the coaches.

Call me negative or pessimistic all you want, but this happens way too many times for this to be chalked up as a coincidence, a once in a lifetime loss, or anything else. This is a typical loss for us. It's going to keep happening as long as we have this coaching staff.

5-11, here we come.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't want to hear any positives about how close it was or how good Trent looked, the O-Line at times, Fred Jackson's elusiveness, we lost. None of that crap matters.

We lose the same way every year, to the same teams, in the same situations. This is all on our coaches. I don't care if Leodis fumbled. He fumbled the return before and the coaches let him back in there without any kind of instructions. You let the players do whatever they want, it's on the coaches.

Call me negative or pessimistic all you want, but this happens way too many times for this to be chalked up as a coincidence, a once in a lifetime loss, or anything else. This is a typical loss for us. It's going to keep happening as long as we have this coaching staff.

5-11, here we come.

thats true leodis goes in there and fights for the extra 2 yds again--im surpised he didnt cough it up again

5-11, here we come.

Sure Bobby April told McKelvin to return that kick instead of taking a knee, then he instructed him to fumble the ball. Try blaming McKelvin. Or Ellison who was torched twice for TD's. It was a heartbreaking loss again, but any Bills fan pregame would have been more than satisfied with a game this close.

WTF are you saying? Was jauron supposed to run out and tackle him? Do you know what he was told?

You cannot be that stupid. If Mckelvin was told to kneel it down and he didn't he should be cut. DICK said in his press conference that he supported what Mckelvin did. which proves to me hoe stupid DICK is.

You cannot be that stupid. If Mckelvin was told to kneel it down and he didn't he should be cut. DICK said in his press conference that he supported what Mckelvin did. which proves to me hoe stupid DICK is.

A coach should always stab a player in the back when given the opportunity by the press.

Dick did not fumble the ball twice on kickoff returns. the game is on the line, either kneel down on the end zone or hold onto the ball. that's all on McKelvin.

I understand that. However, if you have a guy who fumbled on the last kickoff and the game is on the line. Aren't you going to say something to him? Or maybe even put parrish out there? The same way a coach takes responsibilty for what qb is out there, DJ get credit for McKelvin being out there.

One again the Bills find creative ways to lose football games ...again snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. Two things . Yes Mclovin should be hung. But the defensive coordinator should be fired tomorrow for the preventless D that was put out on the field for the drive that made it 19-24. I almost came on here a little earlier to say that I was never so happy to be proven wrong about their performance but I said wait there is 5 mins left and low and behold we piss this one awat also. This team sucks. This coach sucks and once hockey starts this whole damn city will suck.

<_<:censored::censored:

I understand that. However, if you have a guy who fumbled on the last kickoff and the game is on the line. Aren't you going to say something to him? Or maybe even put parrish out there? The same way a coach takes responsibilty for what qb is out there, DJ get credit for McKelvin being out there.

Parrish is not their kickoff return guy. McKelvin is. and he will be next week. you tell him to hang onto the ball. and you bet he will hold it tight next week.

A coach should always stab a player in the back when given the opportunity by the press.

I know you are just being a douchebag but I had to respond anyway.

If the player is an idiot, I've seen many coaches call them out for it. Mike Singletary comes to mind. Dick proves time and again that this passive game plan and trying to just hang on does not work.

I cannot wait til he's gone.

I know you are just being a douchebag but I had to respond anyway.

If the player is an idiot, I've seen many coaches call them out for it. Mike Singletary comes to mind. Dick proves time and again that this passive game plan and trying to just hang on does not work.

I cannot wait til he's gone.

I was agreeing with you. He should also call out Bell for lining up off the line of scrimmage. How else will Bell ever learn? If he treated his players more like Serena Williams treats line judges we definitely would have won.

Actually no we would have still lost because you're criticizing his press conference which was after the game.

One again the Bills find creative ways to lose football games ...again snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. Two things . Yes Mclovin should be hung. But the defensive coordinator should be fired tomorrow for the preventless D that was put out on the field for the drive that made it 19-24. I almost came on here a little earlier to say that I was never so happy to be proven wrong about their performance but I said wait there is 5 mins left and low and behold we piss this one awat also. This team sucks. This coach sucks and once hockey starts this whole damn city will suck.

<_<:censored::censored:

I was happy with a lot of things the Bills did tonight. When they were up 24 13 with 5 mins left my son was all excited, and I was good as well. But I knew not to get overly enthused. I was fully prepared for a epic fail. And voila! If nothing else, the Bills are predictable and consistent.