There is only one person to blame for this loss

Virgil

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I know you are just being a douchebag but I had to respond anyway.

If the player is an idiot, I've seen many coaches call them out for it. Mike Singletary comes to mind. Dick proves time and again that this passive game plan and trying to just hang on does not work.

I cannot wait til he's gone.

Would Singletary call out his returner who lead the league in return yardage the previous year? No coach should publicly humiliate any of his players, ever.

I don't want to hear any positives about how close it was or how good Trent looked, the O-Line at times, Fred Jackson's elusiveness, we lost. None of that crap matters.

We lose the same way every year, to the same teams, in the same situations. This is all on our coaches. I don't care if Leodis fumbled. He fumbled the return before and the coaches let him back in there without any kind of instructions. You let the players do whatever they want, it's on the coaches.

Call me negative or pessimistic all you want, but this happens way too many times for this to be chalked up as a coincidence, a once in a lifetime loss, or anything else. This is a typical loss for us. It's going to keep happening as long as we have this coaching staff.

+1000

You cannot be that stupid. If Mckelvin was told to kneel it down and he didn't he should be cut. DICK said in his press conference that he supported what Mckelvin did. which proves to me hoe stupid DICK is.

Agree completely! On Belechek's team KcKelvin would have been told to take a knee or not out there. This is teh 3rd MNF game the Bills lost on account of poor game management by DJ. Any self-respecting GM would fire a coach with that record.

DJ or Bobby April should have told McKelvn to take the knee. All we needed to do was run out the clock.

McKelvin is a talented player but he is barely above Canadian in the brains department. He backpedaled into the endzone and from the looks of the play it is not entirely impossible that he forgot the rule.

Are you forgetting the last series of plays ? We were not that far from getting into FG range, yet the head coach could not get control and let the oc do his job. It look like a lot of confusion going on, wasted time outs and a QB not knowing what to do. Should TE have called his own plays ? Standing there while NE defensive players are dancing in the Buf backfield.

Are you forgetting the last series of plays ? We were not that far from getting into FG range, yet the head coach could not get control and let the oc do his job. It look like a lot of confusion going on, wasted time outs and a QB not knowing what to do. Should TE have called his own plays ? Standing there while NE defensive players are dancing in the Buf backfield.

He was waiting for Evans

Ellison was playing in Poz' place I believe. So that is not a position we should have upgraded months ago.

Yea you are right. But in the event we had upgraded the position (which we did he was on the bench all night - Harris) would Ellison be playign for an injured Poz or would our new good LB. Ellison has no business playing a down in the NFL that is not a ST play.

Run out the clock?

There was at least two first downs needed to run out the clock had McKelvin not fumbled.

Your telling me we would've done that on the New England Patriots?

Nope.

The team/organization just doesn't know how to win. It needs change. But many of us said that last January, and no one at OBD listened.

Well Brandon listened. By all reports he wanted Jauron fired, but ralph said no because he would have to eat the contract.

Run out the clock?

There was at least two first downs needed to run out the clock had McKelvin not fumbled.

Your telling me we would've done that on the New England Patriots?

Nope.

The team/organization just doesn't know how to win. It needs change. But many of us said that last January, and no one at OBD listened.

Yes, run out the clock. The Bills were actually moving the ball with some degree of consistency, tonight. If not for some ill timed dropsies, it would have looked even better. NE appeared to be having a hell of a time defending those screens. Are you telling me that taking a knee in the endzone and sticking with what was working wouldn't have been preferable to taking the risk of exactly what happened happening. At the very least you punt afterward and the Pats* have to go the length of the field and score a TD instead of twenty five frickin' yards.

I would think you'd have McGee and Freddie back there at that critical moment, reduce the risk of a "near- rookie" mistake, such as we saw. Coaching is the problem.

I know I will killed for saying this but he did catch it backing into the end zone, he mayhave not known if he backed in or was in when he caught it. But one thing you can't argue away is trying to fight for the extra yards, fall down!

I would think you'd have McGee and Freddie back there at that critical moment, reduce the risk of a "near- rookie" mistake, such as we saw. Coaching is the problem.

Our returner fumbled and the Bills lost. The announcers kept repeating all game how he was the league's best returner last year - putting anyone else out there or telling him to take a knee if he's is endzone is the "conservative" or "coaching scared" call that everyone has been ragging on Jauron for.

We had one of our best playmakers in a position to make a play in a big game and he failed. Quit blaming the coaches.

Stay aggressive and keep attacking. I like how the team looked most of the night and I have more optimism than I had yesterday.