This has got to be the worst defeat

Rayzer32

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Would you rather lose like this or 41-3 like everyone was predicting?

41-3 for sure. At least that way the Bills will finally realize they suck and make some changes. This is the same sad song EVERY year. The Bills almost win a few games they shouldn't, almost make the playoffs, and the mediocracy continues forever.

I'd rather lose 41-3. At least then you don't have your heart ripped out again. This is what separates winners from losers. Winners know how to finish off a game with a lead.

so you'd rather get blown out cause then it wouldn't hurt so bad? Good teams lose close games all the time, they don't get blown out. Great teams though find a way to win the close games more often than they lose them. We look like we can compete.

so you'd rather get blown out cause then it wouldn't hurt so bad? Good teams lose close games all the time, they don't get blown out. Great teams though find a way to win the close games more often than they lose them. We look like we can compete.

And the human cardiovascular system was not built to withstand this many gut-wrenching losses.

No, just the worst loss of the last 10 months...did you forget the Monday night game against Dallas? What about the game against the Browns? 12 months from now, they will shock you with a worse loss if Jauron is still here, because that is what he does. Loses games that are almost impossible to lose...

Name the other 20

Here are 15; I got sick of this after that, but I'm sure there are more. This one goes in the top 20, but certainly not the top 10.

1. SB 1

2. SB 2

3. SB 3

4. SB 4

5. Ronnie Harmon

6. Bill Simpson dropped INT in playoff game against the Chargers

7. Home Run throw forward

8. playoff loss to Miami when Flutie was sacked on the final play

9. AFC championship loss to Bengals in 1988

10. home loss to Miami in the pouring rain in 1979 when Tom Dempsey misses a chip shot to win the game

11. playoff loss to Steelers when Bruce was sick

12. overtime loss to NE in 2001 - the "dead body" play

13. playoff loss to Pittsburgh in 74

14. AFL championship loss to KC in 1966

15. the decade of the 1970s vs. the Dolphins - too many to count, but I remember a couple of truly painful ones

The defensive scheme still blows.

Dick Jauron will never learn. He will never learn. And he should never have been retained last December.

It would be too big of a hit to RW's wallet to fire DJ. He cannot take a chance with a lead late because he's a play not to lose coach.

This is not unBILLievable, it typical Buffalo Bills football. There is not one team in the NFL that ***** on it's fans more than the Buffalo Bills. This is 10 times worse than any of the superbowl loses. THIS TEAM SUCKS FOREVER!!!!!

Sadly, this loss probably isn't even top 10.

Here are 15; I got sick of this after that, but I'm sure there are more. This one goes in the top 20, but certainly not the top 10.

1. SB 1

2. SB 2

3. SB 3

4. SB 4

5. Ronnie Harmon

6. Bill Simpson dropped INT in playoff game against the Chargers

7. Home Run throw forward

8. playoff loss to Miami when Flutie was sacked on the final play

9. AFC championship loss to Bengals in 1988

10. home loss to Miami in the pouring rain in 1979 when Tom Dempsey misses a chip shot to win the game

11. playoff loss to Steelers when Bruce was sick

12. overtime loss to NE in 2001 - the "dead body" play

13. playoff loss to Pittsburgh in 74

14. AFL championship loss to KC in 1966

15. the decade of the 1970s vs. the Dolphins - too many to count, but I remember a couple of truly painful ones

Frame Worthy!

Dick Jauron will never learn. He will never learn. And he should never have been retained last December.

It would be too big of a hit to RW's wallet to fire DJ. He cannot take a chance with a lead late because he's a play not to lose win coach.

Lets just correct this real quick...

He doesn't want to win the game...he wants the other team to lose it. If the other team plays well enough to win, the Bills will lose almost 100% of the time. Some teams do, some teams don't...this is the reason his record is around .500 every year...

Worst defeat? I call it a typical defeat. I can bet everyone here knew exactly how we were gonna blow this.

Had the same feeling when the Bills choked to the Cowboys...

This is so Buffalo. The city is cursed and the Bills and Sabres are just an extension of Buffalo.