Stupar Activated for Tonight

K-9

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, the surprises keep coming. Suprised to see Justin go he looked way improved and is also an excellent gunner. Stupar must have shown ST ability equal to Jenkins.

Dick is running the suprise for every 3 days a week show going into the season.

I like it. Nothing personal, Justin, but there are other ST gunners on the team. Blocking TEs, not so much.

You mean the fine young man who can't make it through a practice session without getting hurt?

haha, the game starts in 3 hours. pretty soon we are going to hear TO is cut, jenkins is back. the 5 mins before the game, they switch them around again. just to mess with people.

I'm waiting for them to call a 6pm press conference to announce they've released Chambers to make room for Langston Walker...

I wonder what that means about what kind of looks we are going to see toinight? Fine is going to be out so they must WANT 3 active Tight Ends tonight. Maybe we will go 3 Tight End sets for Schouman, Nelson and now Stupar. Also maybe they are thinking about getting some of the big guys spread out instead of using the midget Parish... This might create some real bad match up problems for New England.