Official Gameday Thread

Numark

You hang this loss on McKelvin, PERIOD. My question is did the coach tell him to return the kick?

I agree McStupid killed us, but Bell killed multiple drives with penalties and sacks.

We might have hung 24+ on them by halftime if Bell didn't keep killing us.

Not to mention big third down drops by TO and Evans in the first half.

Three positives to take out of this game, although it hurt bad.

1) Fred Jackson is a !@#$ing stud, and could probably start in this league.

2) Trent Edwards looked solid, although them sacks on the last drive hurt bad.

3) AVmfP ... 'nuf said

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't blame McKelvin for trying to make something happen. At least he showed heart and went for that killer instinct. He tried. I'm actually glad to see that. Should he have run it back...questionable, but he tried.

Under any freaking circumstances, he should not have been fighting for a yard. If someone did that in high school football they would be running laps until they graduated. It's utter arrogance by a guy who hasn't shown all that much to think his fighting for an extra yard would save the game (ignoring *ALL* football sense).

That's a coaching issue because he has not been slapped down.

I don't blame McKelvin for trying to make something happen. At least he showed heart and went for that killer instinct. He tried. I'm actually glad to see that. Should he have run it back...questionable, but he tried.

Would love to see Mckelvin taken off return duties at least for a game or two - and the coaches publically calling him out for it - bastard

Well feck me... I'm stunned...

Still...

Defense looked absolutly great with both Pos and Kelsay healthy, we had a good passrush going. Passrush was gone after we lost them. McKelvin still leaves way too much room in the zones. Oline was looking great with the exception of Bell who had a very rough night (his 4 penalties aside). TO and Evans both had costly drops. Above all the guys played with pure passion and fire. If we get Pos and Kelsay back this year might actually be a fun year. Remember we were expecting a blowout and we sure had an upset going here.

To everyone flipping out at McKelvin/Jauron/April for taking it out of the endzone...WAKE UP!! You could clearly tell that he didnt know whether or not he had fielded the ball behind the goal line or not. Hence why it took him a good 2 seconds to take off from the goal line. If you want to argue the fact that he just didnt get down...thats a different story.

I knew about an hour ago, I wouldn't be able to sleep tonight either way... :censored:

Given the national stage, the Bills coulda made a statement tonight. Instead, they are only what Rocco Mediate is to Tiger Woods.

Hey now, I was there at TPC Sawgrass one year when Rocco took a NINE on 17 to totally blow himself out of contention. It was sort of fun to see though. <_<

As for the Bills, I agree that good coaching would have had LM put a knee down in the EZ before that fumble, for sure.

To everyone flipping out at McKelvin/Jauron/April for taking it out of the endzone...WAKE UP!! You could clearly tell that he didnt know whether or not he had fielded the ball behind the goal line or not. Hence why it took him a good 2 seconds to take off from the goal line. If you want to argue the fact that he just didnt get down...thats a different story.

It's not taking out that was the problem. It was fighting for yardage...waking up seems in order for McKelvin